⚠️ Caught

⚠️Slight smut Warning⚠️

⚠️Could be really bad just saying⚠️

You and Lizzie were staying at her parents place for a couple of days for the holiday. You and her parents were already so close especially since yours were dead. You guys have already had a day full of fun and laughter. But now everybody's home, Lizzie's mom is in the kitchen while you and Lizzie are "watching tv".

"Dinner's Ready!" Jarnette shouted from the kitchen.

You took Lizzie off your lap and you both ran to the dinner table. The dinner was absolutely delicious and you made sure Jarnette knew that. The dinner was also full of laughs. After everyone was finished you all decided that you were tired. Everyone said their goodnights, and Lizzie stayed behind to rinse the dishes.

*time skip ten minutes later*

You hear Lizzie walk into the room and into the bathroom her eyes widening as she's met with your naked body. 

"Can you like not stare it's kinda creepy babe."

"Just imaging all the things I would like do to you." 

"Oh" You said changing into your pajamas

When you get in bed and under the duvet Lizzie immeaditly jumps on top of you and smashes your lips together. As the kiss gets more heated Lizzie starts unbuttoning your shirt.

"Baby your parents will hear us." You say pulling away from her.

"No they won't it's fine." Lizzie says sitting up taking off her shirt, leaving her bare-chested and immeaditly changing your mind.

"Well okay then" You say rolling Lizzie over so you're on top of her and started kissing and sucking on her neck immeaditly finding her sweet spot and earning a quiet moan from her.

"Baby I really need you right now." Lizzie said trying to push your head down to where she wants it.

"Ask and you shall receive." And as soon as you said that you immeaditly slam two fingers into her earning a very loud moan from the brunette underneath you. Lizzie covers her mouth trying not to wake up her parents. But when you added another finger and started to go impossibly faster Lizzie couldn't hold it in anymore. Even with her hand over her mouth she was still making loud noises.

"Hey sweetie are you oka- OH MY GOD!!" Jarnette immeaditly cuts herself off and slams the door shut as she sees whats going on in her daughters room.

"Guys I am so so sorry, I really should've have knocked. It's just that you were making noises so I wanted to make sure you were okay but don't let me stop you carry on." Jarnette says standing outside the door. We wait until she walks away then we hear a faint goodnight down the hall.

"Goodnight" Me and Lizzie state quietly because we're both embarrassed of what just happened.

"Well shit" I say sitting up on the side of Lizzie.

"Um what are you doing we are not finished." Lizzie says in a stern voice gesturing between me and her privates.

"Well I can't do it knowing that she right outside the door. What if she walks in again??"

"After that she definitely won't trust me. Plus she told us to carry on and I was really close." Lizzie said because she's actually still quite horny.

"Ok fine just be quite or when we get home I'm gonna have to punish you." I say finally getting back on top of her kissing her smirk-turned lips. Then I got to working and she was not quieter at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry if this is bad this is my first smut-ish chapter and I never wrote stuff like this before so I apologize.  And for those who don't know who "Jarnette" is she's Lizzie's mom. 

I would really like some feedback on this one and the other ones but especially on this one. Thank You Moya Lyubov' !!