The secret's not the only thing that came out

Lizzie's pov

It's currently 1am and I'm on my way back home after a lovely dinner with my beautiful girlfriend y/n. Me and y/n decided to keep our relationship private mostly because I'm too scared to come out. We've been dating for 6 months and it's been the best 6 months of my life. I  haven't told anyone not even my sisters. 

I haven't told them because even though MK's Bi I don't know what they would think of me me. I really don't like disappointing them, plus they can sometimes be really harsh.

As I'm about to unlock my door I realize it's already open. Panic immeaditly washes over me and I grab my phone and quickly dial Y/n.

-Lizzie -Y/n

"Hello my darling, miss me already?" y/n says in a teasing tone.

"Now is really not the time." I say in a serious loud whisper.

"Baby, what's wrong are you okay?" They say in a worried tone.

"Um yeah, it's just that I- I came home and went to open the door but it was already open and I know for a fact that I locked the door, plus all the lights are on!" I say whisper yelling 

"Oh ok well are you still outside?" Y/n says and I can hear shuffling in the background.

"Um yeah can you come over please I'm scared." 

"I'm on my way darling, and don't worry it's probably nothing. I'm five minutes away."

"Thanks, can you stay on the phone with me please?" I say sitting down on the side of the front porch.

"Sure thing babe"

And just like they said y/n pulled up five minutes later. Y/n quickly got out the car and ran to me as soon as I got up. 

"Did you see anyone or look inside?" Y/n asked a worried expression on their face.

"Um no I waited for you to come so we can look together." I say latching onto their arm.

"Wait so you've been standing here the whole time and didn't even look inside?" Y/n said in a "are you serious" type way.

"Yes now stop judging me, because you never know it could be a robber or a murderer in there."

"Your right." Y/n says pulling out a gun. I immeaditly look at them wide-eyed.

"You brought your gun!" I said still whisper yelling.

"Well what else am I suppose to bring?! You just said it could be a murderer in there?!" Y/n says also whisper yelling.

"Ugh fine let's go." I say. Both of us slowly open the door and start making our way in. Y/n holds up their gun ready to fire at whoever it was while I was holding onto their arm for dear life.

When we were about to walk to the living room somebody walks from downstairs right in front of us. 

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Ashley says shouting immeaditly backing away and putting her hands up.

Before any of us could answer her MK walks in.

"Ashley what's wro- OH MY GOD!!" MK says putting her hands up too.

"What are you guys doing here we thought you were murderers or a robber or something." I said letting out a sigh of relief finally realizing y/n's hand. 

"You know these people?" Y/n says looking at me with the gun still pointing at my sisters.

"Ya these are my sisters remember?" Trying to make y/n put the gun down and stop scaring the shit out my sisters.

"Oh right." Y/n says finally putting the gun down. "Sorry bout that guys" 

"Elizabeth care to explain why your friend was just about to blow our heads off?" Ashely says. 

"I called them when I realized the front door was open so I though there was a robber or somebody in here." 

"Oh um ok Hi I'm Mary-kate and this is Ashley." MK says extending her hand towards y/n.

"Hey i'm Y/n and sorry for the whole gun thing." Y/n says shaking their hand.

"It's okay want some wine?" Ashley says

"How could I ever say no to wine." Y/n says while all of us walks to the kitchen.

"So y/n how do you know Lizzie?" MK says pulling out 4 wine glasses while Ashley gets the wine.

 "Oh um we met on the set of our new movie."

"You guys are working together. Lucky Lizzie." MK says winking at Y/n while handing them a glass.

"Anyways so what are you guys doing here?" I say not trying slap the hell out of my sister for flirting with my girlfriend.

"We just wanted to see our little sis. Did you not miss us?" Ashley says leaning onto the counter next to MK.

"No of course I did I just would've expected a text for when you're gonna break into my house." I say and everyone laughs. We kept up the conversation and they got to know Y/n a bit more. I almost forgot about MK flirting with Y/n until..

"So y/n you single?" MK says 

" Oh um yeah but why do you ask?" Y/n says nervously laughing.

"I was just wondering if you would maybe want to exchange numbers and hang out again sometime." MK says twirling her finger around the edge of her wine glass.

"Oh um- " Y/n says looking at me not knowing what to say.

"I'M A LESBIAN!" I blurt out immeaditly regretting it.

"What?!" Ashley, MK and even Y/n say at the same time.

"Yup I said it I'm a lesbian at first I was scared to tell you but I now I did and I don't really care if you like it or not your just gonna have to deal with it. Plus I'm also dating y/n so MK you can politely fuck off." I say moving my arms all around out of nervousness. 

They just laughed. They laughed.

"Finally took you long enough." MK says

" Wha- What do you mean?" I said genuinely confused.

"We knew you were gay and we also knew that you were dating y/n even though we just found out a couple hours ago." Ashley says 

" How did you guys know?" Y/n asked also confused.

"Because of this article" MK says pulling something up on her phone.

The headline said- ELIZABETH OLSEN AND Y/N L/N SEEN KISSING AT A RESTAURANT LATE TONIGHT. And under that was a picture of us kissing leaning against y/n's car. We didn't even realize that paparazzi was there!

"Oh okay well If you knew we were dating why were you still flirting with them?" 

"Because I wanted to get you all riled up so you could start talking." MK says with a smirk on her face.

"Oh ok well I guess the secret's out now and so am I." I say with a smile making everyone laugh. After that we had some more and and we laughed lots and I'm just so happy that they accept me and I can now be who I actually am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

I'm sorry if it's bad and long even though I kinda like it. But thank you guys for so much reads and votes I love you all!!

Also Thanks @PoliticsNotMyThing for requesting this!! Feel free to request anything else. :)