Its all over (Part 2)

Lizzie's Pov:

I can't do this anymore. What is wrong with me?? I didn't mean to. He came on to me and I just couldn't think. And now I've just lost the love of my life. My wife.

I've been calling her for days. I decided to give her some space to let her think but it's already been a month since we last talked or saw each other.

Now I decided that I'm gonna go over to her house since she's not answering any of my calls. I grab my keys get in my car and begin my 10 minute drive to her house with her wedding ring on hand.

Nobody's POV:

Lizzie reaches over to Y/n's house, walks up the steps and knocks on the door. No Answer. Another knock. She hears shuffling in the background and footsteps coming toward the door.

When the door finally opens Y/n is met with a face she hoped she'd never see again but also one that she'd missed and loved.

Lizzie's POV:

There she was. My wife. My beautiful wife. Or atleast someone that I hoped would still be my wife.

"Can I come in?" I say praying that we could talk this out.

"Sure." She says stepping aside letting me in. 

She starts to walk away and I assumed she wanted me to follow her so I did. As we're walking we past her living room and I noticed all the paintings there. They were all so beautiful. There was spots of paint along the floor and beautiful hand drawn paintings on the wall. Y/n had a thing for painting, she said it calmed her down and was her safe space. And boy was she amazing at it.

Y/n and I both walk into the kitchen and I sit on the stool as she goes to make us a pot of coffee.

"So what do you want?" Y/n says making the coffee with her back facing me.

"I wanted to talk." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"About?"

"Us."

"There is no us remember. You cheated. I left. End of the story, we're done."

"No we can't be done." I say standing up slowly walking towards her making her scoff.

"We can and we are." She says finally turning to face me.

"No please no. Baby I know I messed up, really really bad. But please give us another chance ok. I just love you so so much and I need you to know that it was a mistake I didn't even mean to. He came on to me and I don't know what came over me. I just wasn't- I couldn't think." I say begging as I'm cupping her face and tears are streaming down my face.

"It's okay." 

"What?" I say surprised she didn't yell or anything.

"I said it's okay. Here's the thing Elizabeth. I love you with my entire heart, more than anything and anyone in the world. And I think or atleast I hope you feel the same way. We all make mistakes at some point, the question is how will we deal with those mistakes. I can either divorce you and never talk to you again and be all depressed and lonely. Or I could not do that and forget about the past and we could just work through our realtionship together and trust that it dosen't happen again. Because I really want to start a family with you and spend the rest of our lives together." Y/n says with an oddly calm expression while cupping my face and wiping away my tears as they fall.

"Oh thank God." I say pulling her into a hug happy that I got the love of my life back.

"I am so so sorry. I love you so much." I say through my sobs as I pull away from her.

"I know darling. I love you too." She says pulling me in for a much needed kiss.

"Oh um I brought this for you." I said wiping my tears and reaching into my back pocket pulling out her wedding ring hoping she would still wear it.

"Thanks. My hand was looking really plain and boring without it." She says with a light chuckle sliding it onto her ring finger.

"I love you so much. And thank you for giving us another chance." I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I love you too darling. And I hope you know that I will be hurting Robbie." She says grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer to her.

"That's abit unesscesary don't you think?"

"Nope." She says popping the 'P' and pulling me in for another passionate kiss. 

I knew I had made a mistake. But now I was finally back into the arms of the only person I truly loved. The love of my life. My Soulmate. My Y/n. My Wife. And trust me I am never and I mean never gonna do this shit again.