Happy Birthday Lizzie!!!

Lizzie let out a heavy as she stepped onto her home porch. Even though today was her birthday she still got called into work. She just wanted to eat dinner with her wife then "cuddle".

When she walked inside she was surprised that she was met with complete darkness. She closed the door and walked to the kitchen finding her way through the darkness. As soon as she turned on the light that's when everyone came out.

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone including the marvel cast and lizzie's family jumped out scaring the sh!t out of lizzie.

Lizzie's pov

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" I shouted. These people almost gave me a heart attack.

"What? Are you not excited to see us?" Ashley questioned.

"No I am very, but you guys really scared me." I said laughing 

"Happy Birthday!" Y/n came up to me giving me a quick kiss and handing me a glass of wine that I desperately needed.

"Thanks baby, and thank you all for coming even tho I said I didn't want a party." I said side-eyeing y/n.

"I couldn't not throw you a party." She said with a innocent smile.

"Can we eat now?" Trent asked. That got a laugh from everyone.

"No, wait I have to give you your gift first." Y/n says pulling out a small but long box.

She handed it to me with a big smile on her face. I slowly opened it and when I saw it I literally screamed. It was a pregnancy test.

Me and Y/n had been trying for almost a year now and now it finally worked.

"Oh my god! Your pregnant?!" I said shouting not believing what I'm seeing.

"Your pregnant?!" My mom and Scarlett say at the same time 

"Yeah it's no big deal." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"No big deal?! This is amazing!!" I say picking her up and spinning her around.

"Lizzie, baby that's a little tight" Y/n says tapping my arm.

"Oh yeah right sorry." I say putting her down gently.

"Guys this is literally the best birthday ever!! Thanks so much!"

A few no problem's scattered the room.

"So now can we eat?" Trent says getting another laugh from everyone.

"Yes Trent we can eat now." Y/n says 

Before Y/n walks away I grab her hand and pull her into a passionate kiss.

"I love you" She says as we pull away

"I love you too and I Love our little baby." I say placing my hand on her stomach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Today's Lizzie's birthday!! She Turned 33!!!

To Lizzie:

I love you so so much, I can't even describe how much I do. I really wish that I could meet you and just hug you and talk to you, that's all I need. You literally saved my life. You came into my life when I was at my lowest and you were my sunshine. I know I never met you but I feel close to you. I hope you have the best life and I hope Robbie is treating you like the queen you are.  You're absolutely amazing and absolutely gorgeous. And I don't know what I would've done without you. Happy Birthday Darling! I love you so so much!! :)

                                                                                                                                       From: Talia aka your wife