Your insecure while pregnant(requested)

When you and lizzie first found out you were pregnant you both were so ecstatic. You and lizzie had been dreaming about this for so long and now it's finally coming true.

In the beginning, the symptoms were far from blissful. From the morning sickness to the cravings, that still lingers a little now in your seven month, there were lots of ups and downs.

But the more you proceeded the better you felt. Your seem to grow more and more everyday a beautiful sign that your little girl was growing everyday.

Or at least Lizzie found it beautiful. You on the other hand didn't as your hormones kept getting worse your bump, in your eyes was anything but beautiful.

You frowned once again as you stared at your reflection. Even though the flutter of your little girl being active inside you usually brings you comfort and relief, you found that your smile never appeared.

You were fresh out of the shower, you towel now pooled at your feet. You tried to bring your shirt over your head, but your maternity shirt was becoming to small.

You hung your head only for it to be lifted by Lizzie when she came up behind you and hugged you from behind. She buried her face in your neck with a sigh and kissed your neck softly.

Her hands indistinctly fell to your bump and moved along in circles. She loved just feeling your little girl move and knowing she was safe and secure in her little home inside you.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"No" You grumbled "I feel huge"

Lizzie chuckled a little and it only devastated you. You locked eyes in the mirror and she saw the tears swimming in your usually blue starry eyes.

"Aw Baby? Don't cry"

" I can't help it Liz, I feel so huge. I hate this feeling. It sucks because there are still two months left and I know i'm only gonna get bigger. I look disgusting I don't think I can do it."

"Baby don't say that" She whispered sadly, and turns you around so she could gently cup your cheeks.

She caught your tears with her finger, brushing them away as they fell.

"You're not huge"

"I can't even see my feet!" You cried

"I know baby, but you're not huge y/n, you're beautiful. "

You rolled your eyes over her cliche words.

" K hear me out" She pleaded. "You think you're huge? Well I think you're stunning. I mean that with all of my heart. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you're even more beautiful now that you're carrying our baby."

She said as she began brushing her hand along your bump, and along came the flutter in your stomach again.

"You're glowing. Everything about you is so beautiful, baby. And your bump..." she paused, leaning down to kiss it lovingly. "Is so so cute. You might think it's huge, but I think it's a sign that our little girl is growing everyday. She's getting big and she's safe in her little home. All because of you. Because you're keeping her safe and sound and that is beautiful baby, you're beautiful."

You started to smile, especially when she kissed your bump a little before making her way to your lips.

"Please don't ever think of yourself as huge. You're perfect to me."

"I love you, Lizzie."

"I love you so much, and I love our precious little girl." She grinned and rubbed your stomach as she moved your lips passionately against hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by: pmwwfbd6ywprivaterel

Ib I think: gayforddlovato