⚠️"We'll get through this together my love"

A/n: This is a mother imagine btw. Reader is 13 in this btw.

⚠️TW!⚠️  ⚠️talk about ed and self harm⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie's Pov

"Y/n sweetie time for dinner!" I shouted to my daughter from the kitchen. I recently noticed y/n not eating, infact they haven't eaten all day. So I made their favorite dinner hoping that they'll eat with me because we haven't eaten together in 2 weeks because they always go to their room.

It's been 5 minutes and y/n still hasn't answered me so I headed up to their room. I knock on the door and hear a faint "come in". When I walk in I'm immeaditly hit with a weird stench.

Y/n's Pov

I'm reading my book in my bed when I hear my mom calling me for dinner, I don't answer hoping she'll just leave me alone. 5 minutes later she knocks on my door and walks in. 

"Y/n it stinks in here" She said making a face.

"Oh i'm sorry I'll clean up." I say closing my book hoping she'll drop it. 

No one's pov

Lizzie started to follow the smell. 

"Uh mom what are you doing.." You said getting out of bed walking towards her.

She opened your "underwear" drawer not knowing what to expect.

"Wait mom I can explain." 

"Baby what -" She couldn't even finish her sentence. She looked in the drawer, ziplock bags of rotten sandwiches and other foods. And something that really caught her eye was the razor blades, most with dried blood on them, some clean.

"Y/n what is all of this?" She asked tears filling her eyes. 

"Its um not what it looks like, the food is from lunch when I found out it was expired."

"and the razors?"

"I was just trying to shave my legs." 

"Y/n that is the worst lie I ever heard." Lizzie said wiping her tears.

"Go to the living room while I clean up in here."

"Mom I'm really sor- " "I don't wanna hear it y/n just go" Lizzie said looking at the floor trying to stop more tears from falling. 

As soon as you left Lizzie let her tears fall not wanting to believe that her own child was doing this to themselves. After awhile Lizzie grabbed a plastic bag threw everything away not before searching her child's room for anymore blades. 10 minutes later Lizzie came and sat next to y/n on the couch.

"Mom I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to, I just couldn't stop. Please don't be mad at me." Y/n says tears streaming down their face. 

"I know baby, I know, its okay. You'll be okay. We're gonna get through this together okay I promise." Your mom says pulling you into a tight hug. 

When you guys pulled away Lizzie slowly starts to pull up your sleeve. Seeing the fear in your eyes she reassures you that it's okay and that she just wants to see. 

"Oh my baby" Lizzie says tears filling her eyes again as she traced all the cuts on your arms.

"We're gonna get you help and you're gonna be okay. Just promise me, promise me that you'll talk to me whenever you feel like hurting yourself okay? I love you so so much and I really really need you to promise me" Lizzie says almost choking on her sobs.

"I promise, I'm so so sorry and I'll try my best." You both hug again tears streaming down both your faces. 

"We'll get through this together my love."