You visit her on set📸

"Hey is this where Love and Death is filming?" You ask the security guard standing at the gate.

"No one but cast members are allowed in the back," he responds.

"Oh well its okay I'm married to one of the stars," you say.

You walk around him to get into the gate but he stops you.

"Sorry miss, no one is allowed insi-" he says.

"Oh shit y/n is that you?" Jesse calls from back behind the gate.

He hurries to the gate and he opens it.

"That is you, I'm so happy to see you!" He speaks while hugging you.

"I'm happy to see you too Jess. Have you seen Lizzie?" You ask him.

"Yeah she was filming last time I was on set," he spoke.

"Good, while we talked over the phone last night and she said how much she misses me. So I decided to come visit her," you tell him.

"Ohh, well let's go. She should be almost finished with his scene," he says bring you behind the gate.

"Umm sir, I thought no one was allowed behind the gate besides cast?" He asks.

"She's fine. She is married to Elizabeth and she wants to see her," Jesse tells him.

"Oh well sorry miss have a nice day," he tells you.

"Thank you, you have a nice day as well," you tell him back.

Jesse takes your hand and he pulls you towards his trailer. He opens it and you and him walk in. He pushed you in the bathroom while he sits down on the couch.

"I'm going to sit here and talk to her, after a few minutes flush the toilet and walk out," he tells you.

"Okay, will do," you tell him.

You walk into the bathroom and you stand next to the sink. You hear him come in.

"Jesse what ya doing in my trailer?" She asks him.

"Nothing can't I talk to a fellow coworker?" He asks her.

"I guess but I know that they need me to get ready for the next scene. The director told me be on set in 20 minutes," Lizzie tells him.

You've heard enough. You flush the toilet and you walk out.

"Y/n?!?!" Shee asks.

"Heyy baby" you say to her.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much," she says rushing into your arms.

You picked her up and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around your neck as you twirled her around with her lips still attached to yours. She unwrapped one of her arms from your neck and motioned for Jesse to leave. He got up and he walked out.

"I missed you so much baby" Lizzie says staring into your eyes while playing with your baby hairs on the back of your neck.

"I missed you too," you responded.

"As much as I would like to continue this make-out, I need to get dressed for my next scene," she says as you gently put her back down.

"Okay, we'll finish later then" you tell her.

"You'll still be waiting?" She asks.

"Of course. I love you," you say as she starts to walk out the trailer.

"I love you too," she calls back.

She left the trailer to head to costume change. You would see her again before the day was over.