⚠️Surprise!!🥳

⚠️This is a Smut chapter!⚠️I apologize if it's bad ⚠️

Today I decided to visit Lizzie on set, i missed her and her being around since you both have been really busy with work.

You walk onto the set of Avengers:Endgame to see the whole cast sitting on a large couch. You immediately lock eyes with Liz and she gets up and runs to you.

"Baby what are you doing here?!"

"I missed you so I came to see you." You said placing her back down on the ground. As soon as she pulled away from the hug she pulls you in for a passionate but desperate kiss.

After you guys pull away she takes you over to the couch with the rest of the cast members then sits on your lap since all the seats were taken.  Her eyes widening when she feels something hard between her legs.

She turns around to look at you and you give her a small smile before starting a conversation with Anthony Mackie . 5 mins into you guys conversation Lizzie grabs your hand standing up telling the cast that she's gonna go over her lines.

She leads you to her trailer and as soon as the door closes she smashes your lips together. Her hands slide to you hair slightly pulling it. You tap her thighs signalling for her to jump, she does and wraps her leg around your waist while you lead her to the bedroom.

You gently rest her down on the bed while the both of you quickly take off your shirts. You reach behind her and undo her bra, leaving kisses and hickey's all over her chest. You then pull of her pants, her underwear following.

"God you're so beautiful baby." You say taking in her body while rubbing her thighs.

"Thank you Darling" She says as her cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

You give her a passionate kiss before moving down to her jaw, neck, till you finally reach to her boobs. You start sucking on her left nipple making her moan loudly, while your other hand is working on the other one, twisting and caressing it.

Once you start getting bored of her boobs you start moving down her body leaving a few more kisses.

When you get to where she wants you, she grinds trying to get your mouth to touch her and release the uncomfortable feeling between her legs.

You being the tease you are, you start kissing her inner thighs, leaving hickey's there too. When you finish you dive in and start eating her out. She lets out a loud moan and the grip she has on your hair tightens.

You give her slick a long lick before circling your tongue on her clit. "I need more baby! Please!" .

With her pleading words you give in and start tongue fucking her faster, making her grind against you face and spread her wetness all over it. You hold her thighs to keep her down, then add two fingers into her, moving in and out at a slow pace.

"Faster Baby!!" Giving into her pleading you add another finger and start at an insanely faster rate. Her moans are now screams and you can feel her walls hugging your fingers.

"You're doing so good baby." You slowly look up so you can see her erection, her legs start shaking vigorously, her back arches, and her mouth opens is an "O" shape as she lets out a pornographic moan.

You slowly pull out your fingers as she squirts all over your stomach, you slide your fingers into her thrusting at a face pace again, before taking your fingers out and watching her squirt all over you once again.

You get off the top of her laying down on the side of her while you both try to catch your breath.

"You okay baby?"  You ask when she gets on top of you and rest her head in the crook of your neck.

"Yeah im good" She says as she places little kisses on your neck.

"I missed this."

"Yeah so did I"

"Are you finished shooting or do you have to go back."

"Yeah we're done for the day, plus I can hardly feel my legs so it doesn't really matter" She says making the both of you chuckle. And with that you both slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I know im not good at writing smut so im sorry but yall have been asking so here it is. I also did a brie larson version so go check that one out