"I'm always gonna be there for you."

I woke up to the sound of muffled cries. I quickly turned around to see my wife
with her head in between her knees and moved closer to her.

"Lizzie?" I said in a worried tone. Lizzie then turned to face me and immediately clutched onto me. I wrapped her arms around her and held her tightly.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I miss Chad." Lizzie said as she cried into my chest.

"Oh honey, I know." I said rubbing her back.

We had met Chadwick a couple years ago on the set of 'Avengers: Infinity War' and instantly became best friends. So when Chad passed away that hit us really hard since was the best person we had known.

"I hate it here without him, Y/n." Lizzie said between sobs. "I hate it so much." She said making me start to tear up.

My heart hurt for my wife knowing how much pain she was in.

"I know it sucks baby, but Chad is always gonna be with you. With us. He's gonna watch over you and make sure you're okay and that you're never truly alone." I said hoping to provide even just a little bit of comfort.

"You know that, right?" I said wiping a few of her  tears away.

"Yeah, I know." Lizzie said.

I brushed her brunette hair out of her face."He won't ever leave you." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Spinee climbed up on the bed next to us making Lizzie smile a little. She rubbed his head as he cuddled up with us.

"Thank you for being here babe." Lizzie said barely above a whisper.

"I'm always gonna here for you." I reassured her.
—————————————————————————————————
AN: RIP to our beautiful brother. The lovely Chadwick Boseman. He will and is truly missed and will forever be in outer hearts!!🤴🏿❤️❤️