Chapter Thirty Two

- Joseph's POV -

"Stephanie?" I said surprisingly as she approached the table. Some people began to stare, they probably thought round two was about to happen.

"Can I speak to you outside a second?" She said sweetly with a smile, I nodded and followed her out the doors. What is all this about?..

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked when we stopped walking. She sighed and glanced around.

"Since we had that silly argument I have missed you a lot" Stephanie said while looking me up and down, I rolled my eyes. Is she seriously going to do this to me?

"Oh really?"

"Duh. I miss us" She said before reaching out her hands and taking them in mine.

"I'm going to be honest with you Stephanie.. I don't miss you at all" I said with a huge grin on my face. My thoughts floated back to Lola and how perfect she is, then I saw the look on Stephanie's face.

"Well you know what? I was just kidding. I don't miss you at all!" I shouted before pushing passed me and walking into the bar. She changes her mind quickly.

- Lilah's POV -

It was 8pm and I was late for Lola's party, I felt bad for not showing up on time but I was busy with some family stuff.

I arrived at her house to see everybody leaving, wasn't it suppose to be on until later in the night?

I walked through the front door of the house to see Lola's mum frantically tidying up the living room, she didn't see me walking in so I decided to go upstairs to Lola's bedroom. I bet she's in here.

I got to her bedroom door and pushed down the handle to find that it was locked.

"Who's out there?" Lola's voice whispered from the other side.

"It's Lilah. Why are you locked in?" I asked confusingly.

"Long story short, I kissed Joseph outside the party and mum saw.. She went crazy!" She whispered with a hint of excitement to her voice. I began to silently fangirl at the thought of Lola and Joseph kissing, I wish I was there!

I found the key to Lola's bedroom sitting behind the plant which sat outside her room. I opened it and hugged her tightly.

"You need out of here if your mother is shouting at you for falling in love" I said while rolling my eyes. Lola agreed.

She put on a hoodie over her dress and we snook out the back door of her house then walked to mine, I was not letting her stay locked in a bedroom all night.

- Lola's POV -

It was fate that Lilah came to my house and rescued me, she is like my Prince Charming.

Lilah put some soft fluffy pillows on her sofa and handed me a blanket.

"That should be good enough for the night" She said with a smile, I nodded.

"Where are your parents by the way?" I asked as we sipped tea.

"I have no idea. They probably won't be back tonight" Lilah said. I'm really missing Joseph though, I wonder if he is thinking about me like I'm thinking about him.

"I miss him" I whispered a moment later, Lilah looked across the sofa at me and smiled widely.

"What?"

"You're in love! It's so cute!" She shouted happily, I giggled.

"I wouldn't say IN love"

"Don't even try, I know you love him!" Lilah squealed with excitement, I rolled my eyes as my cheeks went bright red.