part 22- first day at school

Evelin was still shocked by Aura's words as she was sitting alone next to the cliff. All she ever wanted was to finally learn about her power but now that she has she feels a bit unsecured. Aura had said her life would be in danger if people found out... so, what was she supposed to do? Let her mum and dad in ignorance...and Jason too? She couldn't face the whole situation on her own but she didn't want to get the most important people in herlife into trouble either!

She curled up and hugged her knees.The afternoon sun was beautiful as it started to set right across her, signaling it was time for her to go. As she moved through the forest she thought she saw two golden glows but once she looked again there was nothing but trees. Great, now she started imagining things!

By the time she reached the front door the sun had set for good. After greeting Max, the man whose turn was to guard the lobby, she went to her room for a refreshing bath. It was the first time in a long, long time since she was excited about getting dressed nicely as she wore her favourite skinny black jeans and her grey loose blouse that exposed one shoulder, next were the hair. She transformed her unruly wavy black hair into sexy perfectly formed black curls that reached her waist. She wanted to spent time with Jason without anyone interrupting them and.... she would tell him everything Aura told her.

Knock, knock. She knocked twice his door but noone answered so she decided to wait for him. She comfortably sat in front of his door and waited. .. and waited till her mind drifted far away.

The next thing she knew was Jason' s arms around her as she was sleeping next to him. The light entering through the dark coloured curtains, falling straight on her face, circling her warmly. She turned her face and watched Jason as he was sleeping, he looked so cute! The way his lips were open and his unruly pitch black hair covered his forehead... she could stare at him all day but much to her disappointment she had her first magical class today.

Steven had once mention that it was like any other school except from P.E. where they taught material arts and some other classes that were focused on magical abilities. She didn't want for him to wake up yet so she tried to move out of his embrace careful not to disturb him as he seemed extremely tired and worked out but he pulled her back in his hug. She sighed and tried to free herself again but this time slower while positioning the blanket in a way that she thought could fool him to be her but he still pulled her back denying to let go. Suddenly she felt his body moving quickly and trapping her beneath him.

"Good morning, sunshine! "He rubbed his nose over hers and she gulped. "You thought you could escape so easily without me realising it? "He smirked.

"Kinda. I didn't wanna wake you up. You seemed way too cute to ruin it. "She smiled at him.

He took her hands and locked them by his strong grip over her hair. "And now? Do you still think I'm cute? "He whispered close to her ear, sending shivers through her spine.

"Mo-more like hot, I'd say." She bit her lip and watched him grin.

"You do, huh?"

"Yep! "She laught melodical.

"And what should I do about that? "He travelled with his index finger of his free hand over her body creating goosebumps on her skin.

"Depends..." she whispered.

"On what?" He laught.

"The time... I have my first class today. "

"Oh really? I can't imagine you as a student! "

"Well let me inform you I held a scholarship on my previous school! "

"So what time do you have to be there? "