PART 1 b.-unexpected letter

I devote this chapter to BelieverXoXo as she introduced me to wattpad.... Thank you Ifigenia!!!!:) :) :) ♡♡♡

As Evelin walked down her familiar street,she put her earphones and listened to her favourite music. She had been living with Lisa for a little more than a year since she found her and took her in her house while Evelin was left all alone, abandoned by Maison, the man whom she grew up with. Why had he left ? Why did he abandon her? How about her training?

These questions couln't leave her mind.With him gone she didn't know how to control her powers and accidents were increasing. The exposion on the lab was all her fault . Energy leaked out and as she didn't know how to stop it, the constituents in front of her caught fire.

''Good morning Sam!'' She cheerfully greeted the school's guardian.

''Good morning to you too Evelin!'' He replied''You are just in time today, what happpened? Did Lisa put your bed on fire to manage waking you up that early?''

''How funny!I just couln't hear any more whine about the exlposion incident''

''Don't be cruel Evelin, she just want's the best for you.''

''I know, I know. I didn't mean it like that.''

''Well, anyway. I heard a teacher is gone today and the principal will replace him.... Good luck!''

''Thanks Sam. Have a nice day too.'' She gave him a heartbreaking smile as she moved towards the old Victorian school of hers.

The picturesque building was the only thing she liked there.Her principal was constanty looking for reasons to expel her since she first got there, and the students were keeping their distance from her like they were afraid they'd caught leprosy or something.But maybe that was for the best since she couldn't afford to create frienships with common people like Lisa, she'd hurt them, she also didn't have time for that. She had to find Maison and learn more about her powers and herself, but more importantly she had to learn about her parents.

She remembered Maison always changed subject when she was trying to bring it up.

Her first class was with Mr. Brown but he was upsent so the principal took his place and made sure she never lost focus as he always ask her questions. Of course she knew every answer as she had a schoolarship to maintain and that brought him into an even worse mood than usual. Thankfully her other subjects passed by really quick and the time for school to end came.

As she went towards the school's gate she heard Sam calling her name.

''Evelin, wait up!''He screamed''This folder came for you a little earlier''He gave her a yellowish folder.As soon as she took it in her hands , she knew exactly from whom the later was from. She recognised Maison's handwriting......