Part 4 - THE WIND SPIRIT

I DEVOTE THIS CHAPTER TO: georgiahoran98

Hey guys! I changed the cover and i think it's better that way i also want to change the title. I have a few ideas but if you 'd like to help you're welcome to. Thank you for reading my book it means a lot to me!!!:)))

Training was harder than i expected. I had to learn tones of spells by heart when in fact they were in latin! Some spells were already known to her from Jason while others seemed to be easy to learn like breathing. Others she didn't understand at all !

A few hours later Maison came and lead her in the house's backyard for training. She sat near a little lake that was there and started meditating in order for her to start sensing the power and the spirits near her. As time passed she started to feel warmer and warmer and more full of power than ever.

She opened her eyes and saw Maison had left. He was in the house now but a young beautiful woman was sitting infront of her.Smiling. Her hair were blonde and reached her back . She was wearing a worderful blue dress and little wings could be seen behind her back.

"Wow..... who, who are you?"

Evelin was amazed by her beauty and couldn't take her eyes off from her.

"Hello, Evelin." Her melodic voise traveled through the air.

"I am Aura. The spirit of wind. We finally met. I wanted to meet you for a very long time."

"You did?"

Aura smiled warmly and touched Evelin's face looking in her eyes searching for something.

"Yes, I wanted to see the daughter of a great friend of mine. I must saw you look a lot like your mother, same chic-bones, same lips. But I think you look more likr your father. His deep blue eyes that capture you, his black strong hair.... You my dear girl are a really beatiful creature." Her eyes caught Evelin's as she speak .

"You... knew my parents?"

"Yes, yes I did..." There was a sad tone in her voice.

"Unfortunately I haven't had any touch with them since they got caught but..." Her voice trailed, her gaze fell towards the house and stopped talking.

"But? But what? What were you about to say? Spreak!"

"I can't . I can't tell you anything . He-Maison warned me not to tell you."

"Tell me what?" Disbelief had started to built inside of her towards Maison. He 'd warned Aura not to tell her something. What was it?

"Please Aura tell me, what are you hiding?I it conserns my parents I have the right to know!"

Evelin determined looked at Aura. She looked back at her amazed and then smiled.

"I am impressed by your courage. You have a pretty persuative tongle-you take that from your mother. Fine. I' ll tell you.... There is a rumor that the "wolf" -the current leader of the organization -had been captured by the goverment and managed to escape, so they say he helped your father- the former leader - escape ."

"So you're telling me that my father might be free , Maison knows about it but he told you to keep it a secret from me?Why? Obviously my father doesn't even know I exist so I have to reach out to him. Why won't Maison let me?" Tears had began to appear in her eyes corners and she was about to let all the emotions she felt those days get out.

"Evelin, listen to me. Right now Maiso is observing us from the window . He is the only passage you have to reach your father. He is in the organization's hideout and I don't know how to take you there, but Maison does. You have to find a way to make him take you there without him notise you know the truth. Once you're there you can search about your father but now you must pretend you don't know a thing. Ok? Just try and play it bump."