Part 5 -I wanna run...

Evelin woke up. Sweat was dripping from her forehead, her hair soaked. She could feel her ribs aching from the pain she'd earlier felt. She noticed tears running down her cheaks as she sat up straight on the bed hugging her legs.

She stood there for a moment and then without much thinking, packed her backpack and moved to the door. At first she opened it slowly searching for any sound that indicated Maison's presense. Nothing.... She got out making sure to close her door behind. Gaining time before Maison started looking for her in the morning and then opened the kitchen door and left....

The cooled breeze reached to her, clearing her mind. She loved the wind, the forest, the water... Anything that was free. She was jealous of their freedom. Being free was her dream in a long time. Not being able to hurt others.

Evelin's plan was to try and find the hideout on her own after asking Aura where the great lake was but she had not given much time to consider where she would find Aura.

"Shit!I 'm so stupid" How had she not thought about something so important!

"Yeap, I'm sure you've taken your talking from your mother!"

Evelin was startled by the sudden appearence. Aura was standing right infront of her slightly floating from the ground.

"Aura! I was looking for you but... how did you manage to find me?"

"It's the talisman. I sensed you needed my help as it is connected with me.... but even i you didn't wore it I'd still know you need it me as I passed some of my energy earlier on you and in a way we are too connected. So what do you need me? And by the way is it safe for you to wander around in the forest on midnight?" Worry had started to appear in her beautiful face.

"You are not safe alone. Maiso did not lie about the fact that people are trying to capture you. "

"I know , I know but I couldn't just sit around doing nothing while I know my farher is out there somewhere!"

"You are right but we don't know where the organization is. Maison does , so you should steak around with him for a while until you find out."

"Yeah but I have figured a way to find them. But I need your help. Will you help me?"

"Of course I will! I 'll do anything in my power to help you, just tell me what you need." Aura wanted to help Evelin so much! She loved her mother and the girl was obviously a lot like her mother but at the same time she had an entirely different character than any other wizard she had ever met... The girl was ... pure.

"Thank you Aura. It means a lot to me. "She took a breath and organized her thoughts. " First of all have you ever heard of the great lake?"

"The great lake? Of course ! It is the home of a great spirit. The spirit of water. Why? "She looked at Evelin puzzled.

"I have an information that the organization in east of the great lake and I need your help to go there as I gave no clue about where that lake actually is."

"Okay I 'll take you there but after a certain point I can't come with you... "

"I don't mind. You' ve already helped me a lot."

"Well, we should get started then, don't you think? Before Maison wakes up."

"Yeap! Which way is it?" Evelin scanned the forest searching for a path.

Aura must have enjoyed Evelin's reaction because a huge grin appeared in her face.

" There is only one way to go there fast enough." Her smile widened." And that is by flying."