part 2-jason's vision.

Evelin got out and ran as fast as she could so as not to miss the flight to Paris. She kept running till she reached the nearest bus station and by that time she was out of breath.Two hours later she reached the airport and waited for a couple of hours till for the flight to Paris takes off.There she took a sit near the window and wore her headphones.She closed her eyes and focused on the classical music that was on her mp3.After a while she felt like someone was staring at her but when she opened her eyes there where two men and three women near her.Two of the women that looked like sisters due to their blonde colour of their hair and their blue eyes, were flirting with one of the men that was sitting between them. They seemed too busy to notice her . The other woman was taking a nap next to Evelin and the other man was reading a magazine that was given by the plane.

She must have started imagining things, she thought and closed her eyes once again. She was tired enough to sleep but as many thoughts passed from her mind she couldn't.She desperately wanted to meet her parents and learn more about her roots.Ever since she could remember herself she always caused troubles to other people.She either hurt them by mistake as she didn't know how to control her powers or when she was a kid and managed to make friends that stood up for her, they ended up being bullied by other kids for hanging out with her. That made her not wanting to make friends and so she stept out of any kinds of friendships.That is probably the reason why she wants to get close to her parents and get to know them so much.She closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. She had the feeling that it would be long till she could rest sufficiently.

A few hours later an air hostess came to inform her that the plane had reach it's destination.She took the one and only bag she was caring and left the airport.When she was leaving the building the feeling she had before that someone was staring at her returned. She looked for signs that someone was stalking her but saw nothing. She hurred and took a cub to the place where Maison had set their date: The Eiffel Tower.

By the time she'd reached her destination the sun had set and the lights were on on the tower. The scenery was just magestic, and came into a contrary with the bad feeling she had for a while. The entire atmosphear made her nervous.

"You came earlier than i thought you would" A voice came from an alley behind her.She turned around and saw a man in his middle fourties standing.His eyes were sparkling as he saw her and a smile slowly appeared in his lips.She then started smiling too.

"Maison!You came!"She moved forwart and hugged him.

"How are you Evelin? Did you have a nice trip?"

"Well..." she thought about the feeling she had earlier of being stalked but quickly got rid of it. She hadn't came to find him to complain about some unbased feelings of her.

"Not of the best but i didn't have any particular problems."

"I see. That's good to hear." His eyes seemed like they were trying to locate something as they looked inspectively towards the crowd.

"So.... you waited to tell me the truth for seventeen years and now that I've learned of it you just play dump?"

"Evelin now is not the right time"

" Why? What do you mean? Is something wrong?"

"Well to tell you the truth I'm not sure if we are being followed... We'd better be going.Come on..."Maison grabbed her hand and started moving towards a parking lot.

"What?Wait a minute! I came here all the way from London.I demand some answers first! What were all those things you wrote on that letter? Why didn't you talk to me sooner?!?"She released her hand from his grasp.

"Evelin,if someone is truly watching then we really musn't have this convercation here. Let's go we'll talk about it later."

She followed him to the parking lot from where they took and old car and left.