PART 3 -Maison's comeback

This time I fell into a sleep without dreams.Thank God... I really needed it.It has been a really long time since I've had a vision about Jasons's death.

"Evelin".............

"Evelin!Wake up! We 've reached our destination."Maison woke me up while the strong sunlight was falling in my face.

It must have been noon given the sun position and she must have fallen asleep for more than twelve hours.Her black hair were complitely unruled as always.Her curls were falling till the base of her back . The dream had reminded her of her scar and it started to be a little painful like mosquitoes bites.I got out of the car and stood out of a litle house . Apparently where we were gonna stay for a few days.

"Soooo.... this is your place?"

"No"The man laught at the idea of him living in a place like this . He was more of a sea guy .

"It's a friends house ,he let me borrow it for a couple of days to practise."

"Practise? Practise what?"

"Well if you want to learn how to control yourself and your magic , this is where you are going to."

"Really? You're gonna teach me how to use magic?!!!?"My voice was getting louder and louder from the excitement I felt.

"Yes but first we'll talk about your origin and some theoritic stuff about magic."

"Well ... I'd like to learn about my origins..."she had to wait to be tought magic but at least she was fascinated by the fact she'd finaly learn more about her parents.

"Let's see... where do we start from?" Maison stood a while orginazing his thoughts.

"This world is composed of humans with no magic inside them, people with magic and spirits.-"

"Spirits? What do you mean?" She interrapted him.

"You have never seen a spirit?"

"No, no I haven't"

"Seriously?"He looked at her like she was an alien or something

"Wizards are able to see them from their birth, it comes natural to them. Spirits have minds of their own. Some are pure and good-hearted while others turn evil and try to harm humans especially wizards.As I told you in my letter some decades ago the goverment took form, a group of powerful wizards who wanted to rule over the others. As time went on more and more wizards decided to participate in their little game ,but people had now begin to resist in the goverments cruelty and so the organization was created. Wizards as powerful as those of the goverment's took the organization's leadership and fought the goverment.Your father, Steven was the leader and so they took him out of the way by arresting him.Then when they hadn't learned what they wanted by torturing him they aimed your mother but it wasn't easy for them to find her as she was pregnant and hiding.She was pretty good at it but eventually they got to her and took her too. Fortunatelly she had already given you to me and you weren't taken.Anyway... let's talk about your parent's powers.Steven was the only child of a family that could control fire as if being a part of their body. He was a very powerful controler. There are many families that can control different elements. Their families were gifted by the spirit of each element because they helped them once long ago when they were near extinction."

"I feel like I'm listening to a fairy tale"

"These stories have turned into fairy tales as time has passed by."

"You've never told them to me before"

"The right time hadn't come again....Your mother was a wonderful woman gifted with the art of heal. Rebecka was one of the best healers. Generally speaking you are the daughter of two amazing wizards. No wonder why you are so uniquie."

"I still haven't understand what my power really is and how they make me special. The only thing I know is that I am a disaster and had to keep a distance from everyone so I wouldn't harm them."

"Evelin, you're not a disaster you 're just different from others in a good way though special. Wizards power comes from the amount of magic they can store and use . For example I'm basicaly a weak wizard compered to others as I can't keep many power sources and my specialities focus on charming others and opposing my opinion on them without them even noticing. You on the other hand... your power storage is limitless or it at least has a great depth and so you can execute many different and complex technics. In addition to that we take our power by nature, forests, earth, water,air and fire but we need to meditate and i believe that you can take power in the double quantity and faster than the rest of us."His eyes were glittering from awe.

"So.... how do I learn to do all that?"Worry had started to take her over.

"It's all right you don't have to worry about a thing. We'll spent some time here training. First you have to read these books. They are about charms and incarnetions. Take them as light reading."He took five huge volumes of books out of a backpack and passed them on me.His grin that spread from one ear to the other showed he was amused.

"Training begins in a couple of hours. Be ready."