part 10-apologies

Maison kept hitting Evelin with magic again and again eventhough she was almost unconsciouss and couldn't help herself. The love he once had for her had now disappeared after she rushed to that bastard of a father she had, abandoning him. The one who had raised her with so much love, hide her and protect her from the goverment. Her rudeness made him mad!

Evelin was crying from the pain. His magic run out but he got closer to her and continued from where he was left of by kicking her in the ribs and the stomache. One of his hits got her in the right eye and as it bled a thought passed her mind. A plan. But what if it failed?

She was conficted. There was a way for her to save her life, but was afraid to put her plan into action. Eventualy she figured she had no other choise. If Maison kept going like that he 'd really kill her.

She grabbed the talisman and pulled it off her neck. Immidiately her energy span around throwing Maison across her, near the cliff. The purple aura she had, got out of control and the weather got crazy. The wind grew stronger and sea water splashed her face. The air span around her, getting mixed up with her energy treating to throw her off, in the sea.

Maison was lying there, not moving as she wore the necklase again. The wind stoped and everything went back to normal.

When she wore the talisman again she started feeling dizzy and she staggered. Evelin decided to go back before he woke up abd before Steven got worried. As she moved near the forest a fire blashed passed her head. It came from the forest, targeting something behind her. Maison was standing behind her, holding his gun, pointed at her when the fire hitted him and shoved him in a corner.

Steven jumped out of the forest and run to her.

"Evelin! Shit! Are you okay?"

He supported her as she oversteped.

"Yeah... I 'm fine... Steven, I 'm sorry about before. I didn't mean what I said. I just needed to blame someone for all the bad things that have happened to me. To throw all my anger on him... sorry. I know nothing was your fault."

"We 'll talk about these later. Now is not the time. You are badly hurt and you need healing." He lyied her carefully on the ground as he spoke the healing charm.

She felt a little bit better but she still felt like crap.

"Sorry, I am not so good at healing others. I am better at healing myself... your mother tought me. She was a great healer."

"I know. He told me." She looked at Maison thay was unconsciouss

"When I heard he had returned to the shelter, asking about you I thought something like that might happen so I went to find you after informing a friend. A resque teem will be here any moment. Damn you run fast you know! I couldn't find you anywhere."

"I 'm sorry...I like forests and to tell you the truth I got a little bit lost.."

"It 's not your fault...." there was a moment of silence where Steven healed her but something popped in his mind " I don't understand one thing though." He stated.

"What is that?"

"I can't find any reason for Maison's actions. Why did he hide you from me? And why did he wanted to kill you?"

"Oh .... come on! Seriously? You have no idea?! God! Men are blind!"

"What?" Steven asked surprised by her reaction.

"He was in love with mum and he saw you as a threat. At first you were the one he wanted to kill but then I was added on his list because I resembled you as he said."