Chapter 14 - A Crazy Night

A/N: The explanation why Zhan calls Yibo a playboy and not a toyboy, as it should be, will become clearer in the course of the story of this book. 

It was almost three o'clock in the night when Yibo could hardly stand it anymore because of his intense excitement

It was almost three o'clock in the night when Yibo could hardly stand it anymore because of his intense excitement. He sat with his back turned to Zhan on his lap, moaning softly under every kiss on his neck and every touch of Zhan. Since long he was no longer able to withstand his own desire for more.

In this dark corner, unseen and undisturbed by everyone else, with one of Zhan's hands under his shirt playing on his chest and nipple and the other of Zhan's hands inside his trousers and playing on his hard cock, Yibo forgot everything around him. Circling his hips and pressing his butt firmly on Zhan's lap, he moved to the beat of the music.

Nothing but their desire for each other seemed to matter anymore, or even exist. Would they even make it to Zhan's house? Could they even hold out that much longer? No, Yibo knew that and Zhan was aware of it as well. But, what could they do? They were in a club, albeit in a quiet dark corner.

Yibo spun around on Zhan's lap to face him, kissing him wildly and passionately. He moved up and down on Zhan. More so as Zhan slid his hand back into his trousers and played with his backside. Greedy fingers made their way into Yibo's anus one by one, increasing Yibo's desire even more.

He opened Zhan's trousers and slid his hand inside to Zhan's stiff cock. Moving his hand up and down, Yibo demanded, "Let's do it. I don't want to wait anymore. I can't wait anymore and neither can you." Zhan nodded, kissed Yibo, and looked around.

"I have an idea. I know the manager. I know there is a private room here where there is a sofa." Replied Zhan.

"Go." Demanded Yibo.

The two straightened their clothes and went to look for the manager of the club. They found him behind the bar. And after a brief conversation with him and a few banknotes, he handed Zhan a key to the private room.

When Zhan opened the room door, there was nothing there but a big red sofa, a big standing mirror and a shelf full of boxes in which were glasses for the bar.

While Zhan closed the room door and locked it from the inside, Yibo knelt on the sofa. He leaned his elbows on the back of the freestanding sofa and stretched his butt in Zhan's direction. As he did so, however, he saw that he could see himself in the standing mirror and was fascinated by the thought of being able to watch himself and Zhan doing it with each other.

When Zhan had locked the door, he walked toward Yibo. He knelt behind him on the sofa. Yibo pressed against him, they kissed each other and he unzipped his trousers. "I want to do it in this position." He whispered looking in the mirror.

Zhan also looked at the mirror and asked, "So you want to watch us in the mirror?"

"Yes. The thought turns me on."