Chapter 19 - Boredom and Jealousy

It's been almost two weeks since Yibo and his best friend Youn moved into Zhan's mansion. But much to Yibo's displeasure, he had hardly been able to spend any time with Zhan, as he had to leave on an urgent business trip to Prague just one day after the two moved in.

Although Yibo started his professional dance training in one of the most prestigious dance academies, since Zhan enrolled him there as promised and he spent many exhausting hours there every day, he still had a lot of free time. Free time in which Yibo, much to his own amazement, began to miss Zhan terribly.

Yibo no longer understood himself. Before, he had never been bored or had time to miss anyone. He had always been too busy for that. But now he couldn't remember what he did before he had to go to work. Why did he find it so hard to distract himself and couldn't stop thinking about Zhan?

When Yibo was at a loss, he decided it was time to visit his parents and his brother. He drove all the way to his parents, who kept thanking him for paying their debts. Finally things were starting to improve for both of them and Yibo's father even found a new job.

Yibo spent a whole day and night with his parents. They talked a lot and even drank a few beers together in the evening. The next day he went to his brother's house and had been quite amazed at what happened to him there. Yibo immediately noticed how nervous his brother was and that it was actually not comfortable for him that Yibo visited him so spontaneously. Unfortunately, Yibo had forgotten his cell phone in the mansion and therefore could not inform his brother beforehand about his visit.

When Yibo then sat in the living room, he also found out why his brother was so nervous. Because no sooner had Yibo sat down on the couch than a man came out of his brother's bedroom dressed only in his underpants. So he found out that his brother was in a relationship with a man. But that wasn't all. Because as it turned out, this man is not just anyone, but Zhan's younger brother Cheng!

"Oh my god you're Xiao Cheng! Zhan's little brother!" Slipped out of Yibo's mouth.

Cheng sat down and nodded. "Yes, I am. But how do you know me?"

"I saw you two together once in an Irish pub."

"Oh right. Zhan told me about a cute guy who was there and who he saw regularly."

"Mn. That was me. Or rather, I am."

"You're even staying with him at the moment aren't you?"

"Right."

"Must be boring in that big house. He's still in Prague, isn't he?"

"Yeah, totally boring. True, my best friend lives there too. But when he's not working, he has his boyfriend with him and they want to stay as a couple on their own."

"Well Zhan will be back soon, I'm sure. You was his favorite escort, wasn't you?"

"Mn. That's how we met."

"Well hopefully he won't find a new cute escort in Prague and replace you with him." Yibo's brother looked at Cheng in shock and nudged him in his ribs. He pointed at Yibo's shocked look. Quickly trying to improve himself, Cheng said, "I was just kidding! I'm sure he won't replace you."

"He meant he doesn't book other escorts anymore. Do you think he's going out with other escorts in Prague?" Yibo suddenly felt totally desperate, sad and anxious.

"Oh um no. I'm sorry Yibo. Please just forget what I said okay? I'm sure he didn't book anyone in Prague."

"I don't believe you. If you were sure, you wouldn't have even brought it up. I, I better go home now." Said Yibo and couldn't understand himself at all why he suddenly even had tears in his eyes.