Chapter 17 - Yibo's Protector

It was evening and Yibo was still lying in his bed, since Zhan wrote him to stay home and recover from the scare first, when the doorbell rang. Youn went to the door to see who was there and Yibo heard Youn being pushed into the apartment.

Anxious that Emily might have reappeared, he immediately jumped up out of bed and grabbed his skateboard. If he had to, he would just knock her out with it. He definitely wouldn't show any consideration now.

But it wasn't Emily, or not just her. It was Emily and her parents who just pushed past Youn and came into the apartment. They went into the living room and called loudly for Yibo, demanding that he come and talk to them. And they did so in a way that was not very friendly. Rather, they shouted and even threatened to drag him out of his room if necessary.

Yibo was never one who hid. He put on some clothes and went into the living room. Emily's father immediately got up from the sofa, walked up to Yibo and grabbed him by the collar. "I'm going to beat you up! What did you do to my daughter?" He shouted.

Emily sat crying on the sofa, hanging in her mother's arms. Yibo shook his head and asked, "What did I do?"

"First you break up with our daughter. Then you write her messages every day about how much you love and miss her. Then you lure her here, rape her, and when she resists, you claim she attacked you!"

"What did I? I haven't written to her since we broke up. Are you going completely crazy now? I didn't touch her clear? She came here, forced me into the apartment and tried to rape me in my room! That's the way she did it! I just pushed her away from me."

"You even lie without blushing you bastard! Look at my daughter! She's got bruises all over her. But I'll tell you this one thing, you won't get away with it. I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!"

"You're all completely crazy! I didn't do anything!"

"Stop lying! She's just messed up because of you, and she even took drugs because of you, because you won't leave her alone and keep harassing her. And it was you who broke up with her! What are you hoping for? That you'll get our money?"

"I don't want your money, and I don't want Emily. I didn't do anything!"

"Tell me the truth or I'll beat it out of you."

"I'd rather say you let go of Yibo right now! Because if you don't, I'm going to tell my men here to beat the crap out of you!" Said Zhan, who also arrived at the apartment in the meantime after his men informed him that Emily and her parents were with Yibo.

"Who are you? Do you think I'm letting you threaten me? One phone call and I'll have a lot more men here than you!" Shouted Emily's father.

"Who am I? I'm just the guy who will become your biggest nightmare if you touch a single hair from Yibo. Do you really think I only have this handful of men? Let me tell you, I have an entire organization of such men working for me. Men who have been trained to kill in any way possible and make the bodies disappear."

"As if I would believe such a thing from you!"

"My name is Xiao Zhan, my father was a secret agent who killed people on behalf of the government. A so-called hitman. When the government had no more use for him, they wanted to get rid of him. Because they were afraid that he would publish secret information that he collected over the years. My father, however, was not going to let them just get rid of him. He founded his own secret underground hitman organization and started killing people on behalf of private individuals, for a lot of money. He trained my siblings and me to be Hitman. And after he died, he passed his organization on to me. And the only reason I'm telling you this is because I know you won't tell anyone else. Because then you and your wife and your daughter will disappear. No one will ever find your bodies. And if you don't believe me, go ahead. Hit Yibo, but then you'll have a nice round hole in your forehead right away."