Chapter 25 - Zhan's Sister

A/N: While I'm trying to concentrate on writing this chapter, outside in the courtyard the kids are on the playground and have been trying for over an hour to figure out who can scream the loudest of them while standing and jumping around on the wooden climbing castle. Sigh, I wish it would rain.

When Yibo landed in Taiwan with Zhan, they went outside where a rental car was already waiting for them. They got into the car and Zhan turned to Yibo. He took Yibo's hand, kissed it and said, "I wish you a happy birthday babe."

"Oh damn. That's right, it's my birthday. Thank you." Replied Yibo. In fact, with all his excitement over his first trip together with Zhan, he had forgotten his own birthday. This was despite the fact that he had been talking about it on and off for the past two weeks.

"Gladly. And to celebrate, I'll take you out downtown where you can buy whatever you want."

"What? No, I can't accept that."

"Well, bad luck. I won't take no for an answer. I want to spoil you today on your special day."

"If you want to spoil me, find us a room with a bed and I'll tell you exactly how to spoil me."

"Haha, yeah that will come later. Right now we're going shopping. And babe, there are lots of nice designer stores here that have super amazing clothes."

"Um, okay."

"Or don't you want to?"

"Yes I do. Thank you."

"Yibo, you need to stop thinking about what others might think of you."

"Yeah I know. But that's just the way I am."

"Mn. And that's why I'm telling you it's okay. You can accept my offer. It's my pleasure to make you happy. So let's go shopping now."

"Yes!" Replied Yibo with a bright smile. And as soon as the two arrived at the first designer store, Yibo found some great jeans and shirts that he really liked. Especially one of the tight jeans that especially emphasized his butt, he found super. He put them on and presented himself with them in front of Zhan, who immediately said that these black tight jeans should be bought.

Yibo was very happy about Zhan's reaction. Because he loves to provoke Zhan with his appearance and body, and encourage him to notice only him and no one else.

Even though this is Yibo's first relationship with a man and they haven't been a couple that long, Yibo is already completely used to it. He doesn't mind walking hand in hand with Zhan through the crowded alleys of downtown, nor does he mind kissing Zhan in front of others.

Meanwhile, even without Zhan's more detailed explanation, Yibo thinks he knows exactly what Zhan meant when he said to Yibo that he knows Yibo because he was once like him. Because just like Yibo, before his first relationship with a man, Zhan was only with women and also couldn't imagine doing anything with a man. But as soon as Zhan got involved with a man, nothing else came into question for him.

And that's how Yibo feels now. Suddenly he can't imagine ever being with a woman again. And not only because he loves Zhan by now and wants to stay with him anyway. But also because he feels as if he has finally arrived, as if he is someone he should have always been. He just didn't know it until now.

The two visited one designer store after another, and by now Yibo had several complete outfits together as the two stood in front of an exclusive tailor store that sells custom-made suits. "I want a suit like that, too." Yibo muttered when he saw one of the custom-made suits in the shop window.

"Then we'll have a suit made for you." Said Zhan. Yibo thought he had said it so quietly that Zhan couldn't understand him, so he was a little surprised, but was pleased and immediately ran into the store. Because one thing he always admired about Zhan was his great suits that seemed to fit every occasion.