Chapter 42 - The Old Couple

When Yibo woke up, he probably did it mostly because his whole body ached, reminding him of how many muscles he has in his body and how long it had been since he used all those muscles when he and Zhan made love.

Almost laughing because he felt like an old man, Yibo sat up with effort and looked at Zhan, who was still sleeping peacefully and exhausted beside him. Not only had they spent the entire afternoon and evening making love, but they also had spent much of the night with it. So long until they had both fallen asleep from exhaustion. As thanks for these beautiful, but also physically exhausting hours, Yibo now had hellish sore muscles.

It was almost like the sore muscles he had felt the first time he and Zhan had slept with each other. Back then, he suffered from it for several days, and only after three days did it weaken. This time, Yibo guessed, it might take even longer. For they had had an incredible amount of sex and his sore muscles were even worse this time than then.

Nevertheless, he gladly accepted the sore muscles for the passionate love between him and Zhan. Besides, he couldn't get enough of Zhan after having to be without him for half a year and not even satisfying himself, even if it was hard for him sometimes. He wanted to save all this for Zhan and share this pleasure only with him.

Just as Yibo was about to get out of bed, he heard Zhan moaning and groaning, "Oh God, I feel like I've been hit by a car." He said softly.

Yibo laughed, turned around to Zhan, lay down next to him and kissed him. "Oh I know exactly how you feel right now. I feel like I've aged at least 80 years in my sleep. Even my fingers hurt!" He replied.

Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo, smiled, kissed him gently and asked, "Are we going to stay in bed today and nurse our sore muscles?"

"Better not. We should get some activity and maybe we can do that by first going for a walk today, then eating ice cream and having a barbecue with our friends in the garden tonight?"

"Anything you want baby. But give me about 20 more minutes until I'm able to get up."

"Hahaha, come on. I'm hungry."

"Alright." Replied Zhan with a frown and finally shook his head with a smile. But before Zhan struggled out of bed, he pressed a gentle kiss to Yibo's lips.

With great effort and much whining, the two finally made it out of bed, then out of the room, into the bathroom, and then down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lana, who already had breakfast ready for the two of them, looked at the two of them as they made their way to the kitchen at a snail's pace and like two old men. She laughed out loud and couldn't help but say, "That's what you get for overdoing it."

Zhan and Yibo just waved it off and sat down at the table. Only then, and very gently, had Lana hugged Yibo and welcomed him back. She presented him with the cake he could already smell when he came home yesterday. And just as it smelled, it looked and tasted. Very delicious.

While they were having breakfast, Yibo told them about the tour and everything he experienced. Where he went, how many people came to see the dance show and which celebrities he met. He also proudly told them that he always spent only a tiny part of the money he got and that his bank account was now already well filled.

"I am very proud of you." Said Zhan, and he meant it. True, Yibo would not need to save now, because Zhan would provide him with everything he needed for the rest of his life. But Zhan still thought it was good that Yibo was so sparing and wanted to pay for many things with his own money. He knows that Yibo wants to keep a certain independence and supports him fully.

"Yes, I am really good at saving money. And because my account is so well filled, I'll pay for the ice cream later." Said Yibo with a giggle.

"Oh how spendable." Replied Zhan a little mockingly, teasing Yibo a tiny bit.