nine

january 2021

              "YOU'RE EASIER TO TALK TO than i thought you'd be." alfie rested her chin in the palm of her hand, studying the boy in front of her.

"what's that supposed to mean?" he answered with a smile.

"i guess i never really thought about making a friend on set. i mean, i usually just work. i prefer to keep myself to myself. i thought that it would be tricky to talk to you since i'm not great at conversations." she paused, the corners of her mouth turning up slightly. "you're cool, though."

"you're telling me that you haven't ever made a friend on set?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"well, i have. but as i got older, it became more serious. like, i was booked all the time, i didn't have much time to make friends. i figured it would be the same when i came here." she explained.

"well, i'm hoping that you don't get too busy. i could use someone to chat to once in a while." he said, crossing his arms as he leaned back into his chair.

she hesitated, lost in thought for a split second before speaking up. "how about we meet here, same time, every thursday. i'll make sure that i don't get booked, so i don't have an excuse not to come."

he smiled, "promise?"

she lifted her pinky, beaming. "pinky promise."

view all 127,263 comments

onwardwanna ditto
alfiebecket 🤝
view all 16,048 replies

zendaya ah, young love
alfiebecket why would you do this to me
   ⤷ user8396610 even zendaya ships it😫
view all 36,389 replies

harrystyles i disagree.
alfiebecket that sounds like a you problem😛
view all 25,174 replies

view more