twenty-six

october 2021

view all 143,961 comments

hunterschafer he was blushing when he realised it was you
alfiebecket @onwardwanna exposed
comment liked by onwardwanna
view all 27,937 replies

onwardwanna you looked cute
user8472243 WHAT DID HE JUST SAY
    ⤷ user07912375 Omg Am I reading this right
view all 19,997 replies

view more

ALFIE FOUND HERSELF smiling as she read javon's comment. she didn't know why, but it just happened. before she knew it, her cheeks had turned pink and her eyes had grown narrow.

"are you blushing?" hunter asked from beside her. she took her hand to brush some hair out of alfie's face, trying to get a better view of her. "oh my god, you're blushing!" she laughed.

alfie couldn't help but smile even more than she was before. she covered her face with her hands, hiding her flushed face with a groan. her voice came out muffled as she said, "he said i looked cute."

hunter grinned, ear to ear. "and that's a bad thing?" she questioned, prying alfie's hands from her face.

she hesitated, "no- it's just-... i don't know why i'm blushing. it's so weird." she turned to hunter. "this has never happened before."

"you're so blind." hunter shook her head, chuckling. "both of you are."

"i don't like him. i'm a-hundred-percent certain that i don't like him." alfie answered, switching her phone off and sliding it into her hoodie pocket.

"are you certain though?" the blonde replied, "every time i see you talking to him, you're smiling like mad. you never smile at anyone else the way you do when you're with him."

alfie took a moment to think. she narrowed her eyes in debate with herself. "i don't get it though, i don't feel anything for him. how could i like him?"

"because you're making yourself ignore how you really do feel. you don't want to believe it because you like the friendship you have, but deep down you know that's not what you want." hunter tilted her head, resting her cheek in the palm of her hand.

alfie took a deep breath in, then exhaling it in hope of calming herself down. "you really think so?" she asked.

hunter responded with a sigh, "i really do."

onwardwanna

onwardwanna

onwardwanna
replied to your story
so that's why you aren't in
your trailer

alfiebecket
i'm playing mario kart
1v1 with her

onwardwanna
who's winning

alfiebecket
hunter😒
i can't dodge the bananas
fast enough

onwardwanna
rookie mistake alf
when will you b finished

alfiebecket
whenever tbh
why

onwardwanna
meet at our spot?

alfiebecket
i'll meet you there at 7??

onwardwanna
it's a date
message deleted
i'll see you there
read 18:28pm