twenty-nine

view all 103,936 comments

hunterschafer i already miss you and you're right next to me
alfiebecket i'm going to ball my eyes out tm
   ⤷ user7291047 Omg this is so sad
view all 7,926 replies

onwardwanna i don't know what i'm going to do.
alfiebecket i'm not okay rn
view all 19,475 replies

william.franklyn.miller happy bc i get to see you tmrw
alfiebecket YAY
comment liked by onwardwanna

sydney_sweeney i'm going to miss you so much, love u
alfiebecket YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
view all 497 replies

anguscloud Love you homie❤️
alfiebecket i need to cancel my flight i can't leave you
view all 194 replies

zendaya damn, imma miss you kid <3
alfiebecket i'm sobbing.
19,826 people liked this comment

view more

IT WAS ONLY SIX HOURS until alfie was leaving los angeles to go to new york, and javon didn't know what to do with himself. he didn't know when he was going to see her again, let alone if their friendship would last like he hoped it would.

his mind was racing, he couldn't handle the thought of not seeing her. he'd heard about her new contract with marvel once she'd finished filming euphoria, and how her role meant that she was busy every day of the week. she wouldn't even be able to see him on weekends.

they had arranged to meet at ten o'clock at their spot behind the hollywood sign, she wanted to spend her last few hours with him before she left for good. but he didn't know what he was going to say to her.

———

HER HANDS CLUTCHED THE railing in front of her, knuckles turning white from how tight she was gripping. her heart was beating like mad, she felt sick to the stomach.

tears lined her eyes as she thought about leaving some of the people she cared about most. it was as though she'd known them for years, and that she'd never see them again. but that wasn't true. it just felt like it.

tears fell as if, at long last, her accumulated emotions had finally been let loose, leaving trails of themselves as they travelled down her cheeks.

a hand was placed on her shoulder, the owner standing behind. slowly, she turned around to face who she knew was javon. she couldn't help herself as she raised her arms up, wrapping them around his neck in a sorrowful embrace, and burying her face in the crook of his neck. she felt as his hands slid round her waist, connecting at the back as he held her tighter than before.

they separated, still stood near each other as he reached forwards, placing his hand on her cheek to swipe away her fallen tears with his thumb. "i'll miss you." he said quietly, before leaning forwards and placing a kiss in her hair. "i'll miss you a lot." he continued, pulling back to smile at her.

she glanced up at him, breath hitched and expression blank as she processed his actions. but after a while, her lips formed a soft smile. the kind of smile that javon folded over.

the smile he loved the most in the whole world.

disclaimer: this is not the end of the story!