Part 6: Amorous

Jo looked at brick and smiled. She loved Brick, and she was so happy he was a part of her life. As the two kept walking, Jo began to think of last night again. She thought about just how hot Brick was, and how she wanted more despite wanting to sleep. She also thought about how special and nice it felt to wake up in Bricks arms.

"What are you thinking about?" Brick asked Jo.

"Just last night" Jo replied, still thinking about what she did with him.

"Do you wanna go back to my place and do it again?" Brick asked, excitedly.

"OK, but I want you to lead it. I think I want a break from taking control of everything", Jo said, quietly.

Brick picked Jo up and carried her in his arms as they began to walk back over to Brick's home.

"This is NOT what I meant", Jo said, blushing and trying to hide the fact that she loved what was going on.

"But do you like it at least?" Brick replied, hoping that she did. 

"Put me down!" Jo said, pretending to be upset.

"Why should I?" Brick teased.

Jo smiled and finally admitted to Brick that she liked being carried.

When the pair got home, Brick put Jo down on his bed, and he cuddled up next to her in his bed. 

"So, what do you wanna do?" Brick asked Jo.

Jo teased Brick, "Surprise me." 

"What limits do I have?" Asked Brick. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Just talk to me as you do stuff to me, and don't do anything that you won't feel comfortable doing to yourself," Jo said.

Brick wanted to make sure he fully checked in, "Anything else?" 

"If I seem nervous or uncomfortable then slow down or stop whatever you are doing. Also, just have fun." Jo said softly.

"Well, then are you ready Jo?" Brick teased, stroking Jo's hair.

Jo gave Brick a thumbs up, being too flustered and in love to speak, but Brick wasn't sure if she really meant it.

"I'm not going to start until you give me verbal consent. I need to know that you are really ready for what I'm about to do to you, Jo." Brick firmly stated.

"Just go already," Jo said in a playful and eager voice.

"Is that a yes?" Brick asked.

"Yes babe," Jo said.

"Are you ok with me taking off your bra?" Brick asked Jo.

"Go ahead. I'd love to be touched there." Jo said, eager for Brick to begin.

"I'm going to remove your shirt now", Brick said in a soft and soothing voice.

Jo's started feeling nervous as Brick removed her shirt. She looked at Brick and tried to focus on how cute he was, but she kept on thinking about how scary it was to not have her shirt on in front of the guy she liked.