Part 3: The answer is yes.

When Brick picked up the phone, he didn't recognize the number. He debated hanging up and blocking the number, but he decided against it on the off-chance that Jo was the one calling him.

"Hey, who is this?" Brick said on the phone.

"It's me, Jo," Jo said on the phone.

"Hold on... you? As in the girl who posted-"

Jo was confused, "Posted what?"

"I saw that post you made about what you look for in a guy, Jo."

"Oh... Um... that was meant as a joke." Jo said, embarrassed. " Ya know to poke fun at all of the fanfics of us. I've seen lots of them on Wattpad"

"Oh well never mind then." Brick said, feeling a bit upset, but hiding it well.

"Yeah... haha"

"But earlier you said that there are lots of fanfice of us. How do you know that?" Brick asked Jo.

"Well, I just read them for fun"

"Oh! Can you send them to me?"

Jo was confused, "Why?"

Brick was blushing and slightly embarrassed, "Because I wanna see what people write about us... no reason."

Jo was nervous, but she was feeling ready to confess her feelings, "So I want to talk to you about something..."

"Huh? What is it?" Brick was caught off guard.

"Um..." Jo debated hanging up because she felt embarrassed", What was your opinion of Chris?"

"Really? That's why you called me?"

"Um..."

"I mean yeah he sucks, but it's so obvious. How could you forget?"

"Well, actually... That's not really why I called."

"Then what is it?" Brick said, slightly annoyed.

"Well I wanted to hang out. I just thought it would be fun."

Brick was caught off guard, "Y-you wanna hangout? Um..."

"Yeah, I do."

"Do you miss me or something?" Brick said, hoping it was true.

"Yes," Jo said, Embarrassed, "But it's more than just that."

"Well, what is it?" Brick asked, curious, and hoping it was Jo confessing her feelings to him.

"Well... I kinda.. uh- wanted to hang out with you because I... nevermind.", Said Jo, feeling shy and embarrassed.

Jo's room began to get warm, so Jo turned on the fan and opened a window.

"So you wanna hang out?" Said Brick, feeling kinda flustered, but also very happy. "Why was that so hard to ask? I'd love to have you over at my place."

"Ok, but I have something very important to tell you," Jo said, feeling a bit shy.

"What is it?" brick said, feeling flustered. "You keep on stalling."

"Well... um... can I just tell you in person?"

"You don't need to worry about anything. I'm not going to judge you for anything." Brick said, fiddling with his necklace.

"Ok... Well... I just... uh... I'll tell you at your place." Jo said, feeling shy and embarrassed.

"Ok Jo! See ya there!", Brick said, feeling very happy.

Jo quickly hung up after she got Bricks' address, and she drove to his house.

"So, what is this thing you wanted to tell me?", Brick asked Jo.