Part 23: Baby Alexa

It was the next Friday night at 7:pm. Jo had cooked some chicken and some broccoli for dinner, and Brick poured them each a glass of red wine. After they finished dinner, they went to the bedroom to cuddle.

"Hey Brick? My sister is having a baby! She just texted me!"

"Did she pick out a name?"

"She said that Alexa would be the name for A girl and Dylan for A boy."

"Awwwww! That's so cute!" Brick Gushed.

Jo went to her phone and saw a text from her sister. Apparently, she had her first ultrasound and she was having a girl. She had also chosen a light pink paint swatch for her daughter's room, some ballerina-themed stensles for the room, and she had planned a gender reveal party. Jo then decided to call her sister to hear more.

"Hey, so I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet baby Alexa!" Jo said happily.

"Me too! Someday my daughter will be on the altar at our church with her future husband! I can't wait for Alexa to be born."

"You do know that Alexa may not even be a girl? And even if she is, she could be gay?" Jo responded with.

"Oh stop it, Jo. I know I'm having a girl, and if she ends up being gay then whatever. That's not an issue. I just hope she has a husband, but I'll be okay if she doesn't. A wedding is a wedding."

"Well, as you know, I'm bi, so I could've had a wife," Jo said.

"But when you got home from camp, you gushed about this "really hot army vet" and you kept on writing thousands of love letters about him, only for you to be embarrassed and throw them away, and then when you got your own place, IDK what went on there," Jo's sister said back, teasing Jo.

"To be fair, I have a preference for guys," Jo said, trying to redeem herself.

"You mean a preference for Brick?" Jo's sister teased, laughing slightly from the phone.

"Stop it!!!" Jo said, annoyed and embarrassed. 

"I found one of your letters, and you wrote a 4-paragraph detailed description of how you wanted to make out with Brick."

"I can hear you, Babe," Brick teased.

"Um... Y-you didn't hear anything," Jo said, flustered and embarrassed.

"You are on speakerphone. I heard it all, and it's SOO cute. I wish you saved those letters," Brick said back.

"B-but you did not hear the sexuality part... right?" Jo said, flustered and embarassed.

"What sexuality part?" Brick asked.

"Oh... nevermind then," Jo said, glad she didn't out herself.

"I just wish you were quieter. Brick heard you, and now I'm extremely embarrassed."

"Did this turn him on?" Jo's sister teased.

"Ugh!"

"Well, I need to go. My husband brought me my order of popeyes, which is my pregnancy craving. I love you, sis! Have fun with Brick tonight!"

"Love ya!" Jo said, rolling her eyes, "Bye."

Jo then hung up, and Brick gave her a sexy look.

"Apparently your sister thinks we are gonna do something fun tonight," Brick teased.

"C-can we?" Jo asked.

"Sure! Let's have sex."

Soon, Jo and brick were naked on their bed. Brick had a condom on, and they had decided on doing reverse cowgirl.

"Mmmmm!" Jo said, "You are incredibly hot when you are inside of me!"

"Well, can go deeper if you'd like," Brick teased.

"Do it!" Jo said in a soft and sexy voice.

Soon, after about 32 minutes, Jo and Brick made out for 7  minute and then went to bed, cuddled up to eachother.