part 12: Bad dream

It was the day after Jo had gotten home from camp, and she had the money Cameron had given her in her pocket after he won, but one thing was on her mind. Brick. She was desperately trying to get his number, until she realized he was captured by Lightning wearing the outfit Lindsey wore on total drama. Jo was scared, and she didn't want him to be captured.

Suddenly Jo woke up sweating and scared. She quickly rested her head on Bricks chest for comfort, and it woke him up.

"Babe, whats wrong?", Brick said, still half asleep.

"OMG I'm so glad you are okay!", Jo said, worried and still half asleep.

"What? Did something bad happen?"

"No. What made you think that?" Jo said, kinda annoyed.

"Well you woke me up and made me think I was kidnapped or something!"

"Did you see Lightning?"

"No. Why?"

"I juat had a nightmare with Lightning capturing you again. He was t-trying to hurt you!," Jo said quietly and scared.

She didnt want to bother Brick, so she moved back to her side of the bed and began quietly crying on her own.

Brick was worried that Jo wouldn't be able to sleep like this, and so he snuggled up to Jo. Jo felt safe in his arms, and the crying soon stopped.

Brick scooted Jo on top of his body, and he and began kissing her. He knew that whenever she had a nightmare, kissing (and sometimes making out) with her helped distract her from her bad dreams.

"Mmm, your lips look so nice", Jo said quietly.

"I'm sure they do", Brick teased.

"Wanna make-"

Before Jo could finish asking her question, Brick shushed her.

"You are so predictable", Brick said, before pressing his lips against hers. He then quickly separated, and didn't put them back.

"Please... I miss your lips!" Jo begged, feeling amorous.

"What do you want?", Brick asked with a naughty voice

"Just please makeout with me!" Jo begged, pointing to her lips.

Jo kissed Bricks cheek, and Brick began making out with her and massaging her boobs with his hands. As Jo layed there on top of Brick, she had completely forgotten about her bad dream, and she just kept on focusing on how hot Brick was when he kissed her in only undies. (That's how they sleep)

Eventually after about 10ish minutes, Brick moved down to kissing Jo's boobs and chest area, and Jo's face became red, but she still loved it.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned.

"You seem to like this, Jo"

"M-more!", Jo begged.

Soon after around 15 minutes, the couple went to bed.

When Jo woke up the next day, she got into the shower, and Brick heated up the leftover pancakes from yesterday. The warm blueberry pancakes smell flooded the house, and it made Jo happy.

After Jo got ready for the day, She came downstairs to eat.

"Yum! These are so good!"

"Thanks Jo!" Brick said.

After she ate her food and checked the weather report on TV, she grabbed an umbrella before quickly kissing brick on the cheek by the front door of the house.