Part 33: MoMa tour

Jo and Brick decided the next day to visit the MoMa, and then go to FAO Schwartz after. Jo and Brick left the hotel st 10:AM, and they took a cab to the MoMa. Once they arrived, Brick paid for the tickets.

"So where should we start?" Jo asked Brick.

"I wanna see the famous stary night painting! I've always wanted to see it'"
Brick exclaimed, excited.

Once Jo and Brick arrived at that part of the meusum, Brick went to the painting and took about 7 photos of the painting. Then, the pair walked around and sew a bunch of other parts.

"Wow! Look at that art piece of the panda standing on top of a bamboo shoot!" Brick said, pointing to it.

"Wow! That's so cool! I love how it's made from bottle caps and green straws!" Jo said, marveling at the art.

Once the pair were done at the meusum, they got pretzels at a food cart, and then went to FAO Schwartz afterwards.

"OMG I LOVE THIS GIANT PURPLE BEAR STUFFY!" Brixk said, extremely xcited by it.

"You are acting like a 5 year old, brick." Jo said, laughing.

"Ok but it's really cool!" Brick said back, still hugging the bear.

"So you wanna buy... that?"

"Yes I do." Brick firmly stated.

Jo then decided to just let Brick buy the bear, and after he did, Jo and brick took a cab back to their hotel. Brick was super happy eith his new bear, and jo was just happy that Brick got what he wanted. On the drive home, Jo saw an ad for "Phantom of the opera on brodway" and Jo got really intrigued.

"Hey Brick?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

Jo, still looking at the ed, said, "I saw this ad for a Broadway show. Do you wanna go see it tonight?"

"Sure!" Brixk said.

Once the pair got to the hotel, Bricks at on the bed with his new stuffy. Jo scrolled through Instagram on her phone, and she also responded to a fre texts from friends. After 20 minutes, Jo booked the Broadway tickers from her laptop, and she scooted up to Brick.

"Hey Brick," Jo asked "Are you excited for the show tonight?"

"Yeah!"

Jo gave Brick a slow and passionate kiss on the cheeks, and it made Brick blushed a tiny bit. Brick then decided to go take a shower, and Jo decided to FaceTime one of her friends back home.

"OMG Jo! How's new york?" Jo's friend Mel asked.

"It's really fun! Brick and I to Central park, The MoMa, the Stonewall inn, and we are seeing a Broadway show tonight!" Jo said, really cheerful.

"That sounds so fun! I'm currently relaxing since my son is having a sleepover at his friend's house. It's his friends 11th birthday today, and so he's having a slumber party eith 4 of his closest friends. My son got him a deck of pokwmonncards foe his birthday, which was his favorite gift apparently." Mel said back.

"Nice!" Jo replied with, "I can't imagine having a 10 year old son AND a 14 year old son. 2 wild boys must be rough. Epically since you adopted them only 4 years ago."

"Well, my wife and I wanted kids, and as a lesbian couple, you have less options than mixed gendered couples." Mel sighed.

"I've never heard the term mixed gendered before. Is it new?"

"Oh its just an M-spec inclusive way to refer to straight passing partnerships." Mel repliwd,, "Anyways, I need to go. My pizza is ready."

"Bye!" Jo said, before hanging up.

So far today was amazing for Jo.