part 13: Sunday sickness

It was Sunday afternoon, and Brick was in bed sick. Jo had just gotten back from Target with 2 bags of groceries when she noticed what had happened.

"What's wrong?" Jo asked Brick.

"I've caught a stomach bug," Brick said, groning and grabbing his chest.

"Well, Nurse Jo can help", Jo said with a naughty voice.

"Wait, you were a nurse before you went into tech?"

"No Brickhouse. I'm just trying to make your Sunday more fun by spicing things up," Jo said, annoyed but trying to not break character. "This is meant to be hot and sexy."

"Well, it's 100% working," Brick said, happily, and finally realizing what was going on.

"Did you already take meds for your stomach pain?" Jo asked Brick.

"I took an aspirin about 20 minutes ago, so yes."

Jo grabbed a thermometer from the downstairs bathroom, and she put it in Brick's mouth to check his temperature.

"I'm glad you took meds, however, your temperature doesn't look good. According to this thermometer, you have a fever of 101.3 degrees," Jo said as she put the thermometer back into its case. Then, she set it down on the side table.

"What should I do? I don't wanna just lay in bed sick all day!" Brick said, slightly upset.

"I won't let your stomach bug ruin your Sunday, Brick."

"You promise?"

"Yes. Now, do you want some soup for lunch? I think it'll be good for you", Jo asked brick.

"I'll have some chicken soup, and can you also make me a piece of toast to go with it?"

"Sure, but I want you to stay in bed while I make you lunch. I wanna make sure you take really good care of your health." Jo said, before heading into the kitchen to microwave a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

When the soup was done being heated up, Jo put it into a bowl, and she took the toast out of the toaster oven where she had put it a minute ago. Then, Jo put some butter on the toast, and then she added a slice of cheddar cheese on top. When she was done, Jo made Brick some Ginger tea, and she then bought it to Brick on a tray. After she handed it to Brick, Jo made herself a PB&J sandwich and some orange tea, and she joined Brick on the bed for Lunch. 

After the two ate, Jo ran a bath for Brick. When Brick got in, Jo added a blue-colored lavender bath bomb to the bath, and she watched it fizz up.

"Jo? If you get into the bath I may heal faster," Brick said with a naughty voice.

"Oh really?" Jo teased while getting undressed.

Soon, Jo got into the bath, and she sat across from Brick in the tub. Brick splashed her, and she splashed him back.

"Oh it is on!" Brick said, before splashing her again.

"I think I'm good, Brick. I want you to be relaxing and not exerting yourself too much."

"Oh well I wanted to do something fun with you in the bath" Brick said, a but upset.

"I never said we couldn't have fun" Jo teased, scooting up to Brick. "Any low energy consuming Ideas?"

"If you are up for it, I'm feeling very horny being in the bath with your perfect body next to me. I wanna do something to cure my hornyness," Brick said in a naughty voice.

"As a nurse, I know exactly what to do, but first, I'm gonna get out of the bath and get changed into a proper medical outfit, and I'll get some supplies to help me treat both of your medical conditions," Jo said in a naughty voice. "You can stay in the bath and relax for a while longer if you want to."

"Do you know what to do?" Brick said, excited and nervous.

"I don't wanna make your hornyness worse, so I'll see what I can do." 

Soon, Jo came back in a nurse outfit, but it was one of those "sexy" costumes sold online. Jo also came in holding a medical bag inspired purse full of supplies.

"W-what's in that bag, Jo?" Brick asked, nervous.

"I'll tell you when you are in bed," Jo teased, before grabbing a towel and a condom from the bathroom. "I'm gonna set up the bedroom for when you are done in the bath."

"But what are you g-gonna do?" Brick asked, a little bit concerned.

"I don't wanna spoil anything, but everything I do is something you are gonna love." Jo teased, before planting a small kiss on Bricks cheek and leaving the bathroom.

When Jo entered the bedroom, she put the nurse bag on the left bedside table, and she laid all of the "tools" on the towel which she had placed on the other side table. Jo had grabbed a vibrator, a container of aspirin, a water bottle full of ice water, 2 boxes of tissues, 2 washcloths, a heating pad, a condom, some lube, a pair of gloves, Bricks fuzzy pants to change into, and the thermometer, but washed. After she laid everything out, she walked back into the bathroom to let Brick know she was ready for him to come into the bedroom with her.

"Shouldn't I get dressed first, Jo?

"But then how will I see your hot and sexy body?" Jo teased.

"So I shouldn't get dressed yet?

"I'll tell you when you can, Brick."

"I can't wait to see what your gonna do to me," Brick said, happy and feeling amorous.

Once Brick and Jo got into the bedroom, Jo handed brick his fuzzy pants, and she handed him a fresh pair of undies. After Brick got changed, he got into the bed, and Jo put on the gloves that she brought.

"First off, before I begin your hornyness cure, I need to know what my limits are", Jo asked brick.