part 39: Camping trip

Jo and Brick were driving to a campsite to go camping during a 3 day weekend a few months later, and Jo was on her phone.

"Hay Brick? I just found an article titled: 10 fun and spicy things to do in a car." Jo seductively said from the passenger seat.

"You mean adult things?"

"Yes, Brick. I wanna try one once we finish setting up our tent and all that stuff, since this 3-hour car drive has been so exhausting, and sex always helps us relax."

"Ok! That sounds very fun and interesting," Brick replied, imagining Jo dominating him in their car.

As Brick made it through the windy road, Jo looked at all of the pretty trees and shrubs from her window. Jo took 3 pictures of a waterfall she saw on the drive and 2 photos of 3 foxes she found standing next to each other. Then, 34 minutes later, Brick arrived at the entrance of the campground.

"Barcode please?" A park ranger wearing a camo vest asked Brick from inside the toll booth.

"Here it is!" Brick said, pulling it up from an email on his phone.

After the park ranger scanned the barcode on Brick's phone, he told them to go to site #4, and that would be their spot.  After Brick rolled up his window, the yellow barrier gate was opened, and Brick drove to site #4, which only took 7 minutes.

Once Jo and Brick arrived, Jo took the box with the tent out of the trunk, opened it, and made their tent, with Bricks' help. Then, Brick took the cooler out of the trunk and drank a can of sprite. After he finished his drink, Jo put some coal and wood in the stone firepit, and she lit the fire using a blowtorch. Then, she put a hot dog on a metal marshmallow stick, and she roasted a hot dog for herself, and brick did the same for himself. Once Jo was done grilling hers, she grabbed the bag of hot dog buns from the trunk of their car, put her sausage inside of it, and then added some ketchup and mustard on top. Brick put ketchup on his glizzy after grabbing his bun, and he also added some sliced onions to his hot dog.

Soon, after 23 minutes passed, the pair were done eating. Jo decided to roast some s'mores, and she made herself 2 smores, while Brick had 3. Then, after they cleaned up their area, and put all of their food away to keep the bears out, Jo and Brick decided to go for a night hike.

"Wow, the stars are so beautiful. I'm so glad this campground doesn't have any light pollution." Brick said to Jo, mesmerized by the view.

"Look! That's the little dipper!" Jo excitedly exclaimed, pointing and looking up at the constellation.

Brick looked up again and saw the stars, and he exclaimed, "Oh wow! That's so pretty!"

As the pair kept walking, they stumbled upon an abandoned minivan. The passenger side door was open, and the van's roof was covered in rust and moss, and inside the gray minivan was a blanket, an expired (and opened) pack of trail mix, a rusty blue fidget spinner, a 3x3 Rubiks cube, and a broken flashlight. Jo chucked all of these items into the front seat of the van and sat down for a minute. This gave Jo an idea. She moved the blanket back into the backseat area, and she stared into Brick's deep black eyes.

Jo kissed Brick's cheek and whispered into Brick's ear, "I snuck a condom into my purse for the trip, and I brought it with us on our night hike, just in case things went in that direction. Wanna hop into this truck and have some saucy fun?"

Brick agreed almost instantly, and so the two got into the backseat of the truck and began to have some fun.

Jo began by seductively removing Brick's clothes, followed by hers, and then she put the condom on his dick. Then, she began slowly sucking on his neck, after asking first, which gave him 2 hickeys. After that, Brick began slowly and passionatly kissing Jo's arms, but being careful to NOT give her any hickeys, and after 9 minutes, they both got really horny and decided to just go straight into penetration.

"Ooooh that feels so good! Ooom!" Jo moaned out, gripping tightly to the brown leather seats within the truck.

"Mmmm! Ahhhh!" Brick groaned while he was inside of Jo, due to feeling immense pleasure and amorous.

The two were doing the seashell position, and they were having a grand time. Jo had been incredibly horny for the past 2 hours, and being able to release that tension felt oh so good.

Jo began to climax, so Brick pulled out and began fingering Jo after asking her if she wanted it. Jo was having a blast, and after 2 minutes, she came all over the blanket they were on top of. Jo was now panting, and all she wanted to do now was kiss brick and lay on top of him.

"Your lips look so sexy right now," Jo seductively whispered to Brick.

"Wanna make out?" Brick asked, in a sexy voice.

After that convo, Jo began making out with Brick, enjoying the intense moment they had, and after 22 minutes, the pair got dressed and continued on with their night hike.

"Wow, that was so intense. I've never done anything as naughty as this in my life. It was so good tho. I loved getting to touch your body and see your hot chest on top of mine, and hearing you enjoying this made it all the more enjoyable." Jo said softly, resting her head on Brick's shoulder.

"Yeah! It feels amazing! I loved all of it. The added element of being under the stars, and in some rando abandoned car added to the suspense of it all. Man do I enjoy that!" Brick said, madly in love with Jo.

Jo turned to Brick and said, "I mean, that was SO incredibly hot. It really reminded me a lot of that one Titanic scene where Jack and Rose make love in that old car."

"OMG, I remember that. My mom let me watch that movie when I was 14, but she fast-forwarded through that scene, and then paused the film to tell me that Jack and Rose have sinned by making love before marriage."

"Sounds like something your mom would do," Jo said, with a slight chuckle.

After they arrived back at their campsite, Jo and Brick put on their nightclubs and got into their tent. Jo and Brick were snuggled up together on their blow-up mattress, and they quickly fell asleep.

This was an amazing experience, Brick thought as he began to fall asleep.