Part 24: Brick's bad dream

One night when Jo and brick were sleeping, Brick had a bad dream. He was having a dream where Jo had divorced him for an insane reason, cussed him out, and left him broke without ownership of his house. Suddenly, he woke up, sweating and upset, and it woke Jo up.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jo asked.

"I had a nightmare again."

"Tell me about it," Jo said, worried about Brick, but hiding it well.

"Well... it started with me coming home from work. You had ordered us pepperoni pizza, and you poured us some Red wine. Then, I asked if you wanted to make out. You said no, and I respected your choice to not make out, and for some reason, you didn't hear me, and thought I said something else, and so you divorced me because of it."

Brick put his head on Jo's lap and began crying, and she stroked his hair with her hands. His crying began to slowly go away after 30 minutes, and at this point, he was just sniffling.

"Well, I'm here if you wanna talk."

"Do you still love me?" Brick asked, upset by the dream.

"Of course, I love you, Babe!" Jo said, trying to comfort Brick.

"Well in my dream you divorced me."

"Well, you should've kicked my ass in the dream and cussed me out. My dream self made a grave mistake by leaving the best person in the world." Jo said back.

"Ok but in the dream, YOU cussed me out," Brick said, almost about to cry again.

"Brick? I would never do that to you."

"I know because you act so soft around me."

" Also, I don't just become soft around people unless I REALLY love them romantically, so I clearly have no reason to leave you," Jo reassured Brick.

"Wait I never knew that! Is that why you are so chill around me?" Brick said back.

"Oh... well... Yeah," Jo said, shyly.

Brick looked at Jo and blushed. He loved Jo so much, and they were perfect together. They rarely fought, and they were always able to be there for each other, no matter what.

"Also, it was really hard to pretend to hate you on the island, but I knew that if I didn't fake it, I may expose my crush on you to the whole camp," Jo said.

"Wait really?" Brick asked, madly in love.

"Yeah," Jo said to Brick.

"And I thought nobody was gonna date me."

"Me too, Brick," Jo said back, shyly.

"Well, it doesn't even matter because I found you at the right time. The love of my life was already here." Brick said, feeling amorous.

"Wait, Brick? I was the love of your life?" Jo asked, not believing him.

"Um... Yeah. I never thought I'd find such a perfect match."

"So the person who bullied you was your... crush?" Jo said.

"I don't care about the past. The point is that I loved you, and I knew that if you really did love me back you wouldn't bully me anymore. Besides, I knew that the bullying was a coverup."

"Well, do you wanna make out? I mean it may help you feel better since your dream self missed out," Jo said, in a soft and sexy voice.

Brick was caught off guard,  but he wanted it more than anything else at this moment, so he locked lips with Jo and gave her a thumbs up. After about 20 minutes of making out, the two went back to bed, but this time, Jo was cuddled up to Brick, and Brick ended up having a wet dream this time. Also, this was the 2ed time they slept on opposite sides of the bed and not cuddled up, and they both silently agreed to make it the last time.