Part 45: Your not ugly baby

Jo was walking home from the train after work, and she was thinking about the rude comments made by some of her coworkers. She had been called ugly, fat, and some other really mean things. When jo got inside her house, she broke down crying in the living room. Brick heard her from upstairs, so he came down and went towards her.
"Jo? What's going on?"
"I'm ugly! My coworker Jay told me that. They always bully me verbally."
"Are they the nonbinary one?" ,Brick asked
"Yes. They are. Oh and so is Alex, but Alex is nice."
Jo went into the kitchen and began making herself some tea. Once the hot water was done, she poured it into a cup and added a teabag. Then she grabbed her tea and brought it into the living room, and placed it onto a coaster.
"Oh come here baby,"Brick said before tightly hugging jo. "You are super hot. Stop internalising these comments. Jay is just being mean, and they are not telling the truth. You are super hot and sexy, and NOT ugly in any way."
"A-are you sure? " jo asked before sipping her tea.
"Honey we are married."
"Yeah but yo-"
Jo was cut off, "Stop putting yourself down. I love you more than anyone in the world. and I have decided that you are hot every second of your life. You are always hot. You are not allowed to sat the U word.
"What word?" Jo had another sip of her tea.
"Ugly"
"I still don't believe you. What if your lying to be nice?"
"Honey, when have I lied to you?" Brick asked, "No really, when?"
"True," jo replied, still crying, but less.
"Since you apparently require proof that your hot, do you wanna make out?" ,Brick asked.
"Yes, babe" jo replied, slowly beginning to stop crying.
Brick lifted Jo off the couch and carried her to the bedroom, and then he went back down to grab her tea before entering the bed himself. Once they were both in bed, jo scooted on top of Brick, and she gave Brick a passionate neck kiss. Brick began to moan loudly and passionately, and jo was no longer worried if Brick liked her or not. Moaning always signalled to Jo that Brick found her hot. After 5 more neck kisses, jo finally began slowly kissing Bricks lips, making sure he wanted it. Soon, the two were fully naked, only wearing undies, and they were properly making out. Around 20 minutes later, jo felt something hard against her legs, and she stopped kissing Brick.
"Is that a boner I'm feeling underneath me?" Jo asked, teasing brick.
"N-no," brick replied, embarrassed.
"Well then, I guess you don't want a BJ," Jo teased.
"No, I do!"
"Oh really? Tell me why you want one, and I'll give it to you."
"Well, you are really sexy when you give me one, and I've been horny for the past 4 hours."
"Ok then, take off your undies, and I'll give it to you, babe," jo replied, in a soft and sexy voice.
Brick then took off his undies, and Jo began sucking on his dick. Brick watched in awe as his dick disappeared into Jo's mouth, and then reappeared seconds later. He felt amazing sensations from the experience, and all he had to do was lay down and watch. Around 12 mins later, Brick was about to cum. He pulled himself out of Jo's mouth, and he emptied his load onto the towel underneath them. Once the pair cleaned up, Jo ordered pizza for dinner, because she wasn't in the mood for any pleasure for herself at the moment. Then, after dinner, the pair watched a movie and then went to bed.
Maybe Jo could be hot after all?