part 34: Saturday rain

It was a cloudy Saturday about a week later, and it was lightly sprinkling outside. Jo and Brick had just eaten breakfast (deviled eggs Brick had made the night before) and they were now playing Uno in the living room.

Jo, happily, said, "Ha Ha draw 4! And the color is green!"

"Skip your turn, and 7" Brick said playfully, after placing the 2 cards, only having 5 cards left now.

"Uno!" Jo replied, placing down a green 2.

Brick drew cards until he could place one down, and after drawing 11 cards, he placed a green 9 onto the pile. Jo then placed down her red 9 and won.

"I won!" Jo declared, happily.

She then gave Brick a kiss on the cheek, and he returned the favor. Then, jo decided she wanted to cuddle.

"Let's go upstairs and cuddle," Jo said seductively.

"Ok!"

Once the pair were in bed, Brick began spooning Jo. She began rubbing Brick's leg, and he tried to control his urge to have a boner.

"Does this feel good, Brick?" Jo asked in a naughty voice.

"Y-yes," Brick stuttered, trying to. control himself.

Jo was driving him wild, and he was trying to not get a hard-on, but Jo noticed.

"You seem to be enjoying this. Shall I massage your legs without the clothing barrier?"

Brick was flustered, but he wanted his dick played with, so he let Jo continue. Jo eagerly removed Brick's pants and shirt, and then his undies. She began rubbing Brick's leg again, and he got an instant hard-on this time. Jo noticed, and she stopped.

"Want me to help me with that boner, babe?"

"Um... yes," Brick said feeling lots of desperation.

Jo began stroking Brick's member, and it only took 7 minutes for him to cum.  After he came, it was Jo's turn for pleasure. Brick asked her what she wanted from him, and she requested making out.

Before he made out with Jo, he cleaned himself up and got dressed. Then, the pair made out for 24 minutes, and then Jo checked the weather on her phone. As soon as she opened the weather app, the light rain outside became heavier, and Brick became nervous.

"Jo? I'm scared. I hope we don't have thunder again!"

Jo, comforting Brick, added, "thank you for telling me. The forecast shows no signs of thunder. Just mild rain until Tuesday at 4 pm."

Brick felt better, and he was way less scared than before. Jo decided to cuddle up to Brick, and she kissed his lips. Then, Jo left the bedroom to shower, and Brick decided to watch Basketball on TV.

The rain didn't stop us from having fun, Jo thought.