part 14: Bricks cure

Brick was lying down on the bed when Jo asked that.

"Just don't hurt me, and ask before doing something overtly sexual." Brick said. 

"So for example, making out is fine, but if I wanted to kiss your butt or stick my tongue in your mouth, I'll need to ask, right?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks for telling me. It's good to know what my patient's boundaries are," Jo teased.

While Jo was tending to his stomach sickness, Brick was just thinking about how amazing it felt to be treated like this by Jo. For the past 2 weeks, Brick was mostly the one needing to comfort/care for Jo, and now the roles were switched. Brick loved the feeling of comforting Jo and seeing how happy she got when he was there for her, but he also loved being the one getting cared for.

"How do you feel?", Jo asked Brick as she was massaging his back.

"Better"

"That's good. I'm glad you are feeling better", Jo said, still massaging his back.

About 5 minutes later, Jo got excited by Brick being Shirtless, and so she stopped massaging him.

"Hey Brick? Do you feel okay enough for me to switch to treating your hornyness?" Jo asked Brick.

"Yeah babe," Brick quietly said.

"So I can make out with you?"

"As I said earlier, you don't even need to ask since the answer as of today is always a yes."

20 seconds later, Jo began making out with him and she gave him a hicky below his collarbone.

"Mmmm"

"I wish I could be sick forever", Brick mumbled under his breath.

"I know you do. Nurse Jo really knows how to cure Hornyness well", Jo said, before going back to making out with Brick.

"You are so good"

"Thanks! I love it when you compliment my skills", Jo gushed.

"So, how is making out supposed to cure me?"

"Well, it's just something I wanted to do because you are super hot. It's not part of the cure."

"Ok, but I don't wanna become hornier and have worse symptoms!"

"I know, Brick. Shall we switch to the actual cure then?" Jo teased, still on top of Brick.

"Sure babe!"

Then Jo grabbed the vibrator.

"Nurse Jo needs you to take off your pants so I can properly treat your hornyness. I can only cure your illnesses this way." Jo seductively said.

"What is the vibrator for, Jo?"

"You'll see. It's gonna help reduce the severity of your hornyness symptoms." Jo teased.

"Ok... well... um... this was unexpected."

"You don't need to if you are uncomfortable", Jo reassured Brick.

"It's not that. I just can't believe that the hottest girl ever, in the hottest outfit ever, wants to do the hottest thing ever to me," Brick said, feeling loads of amorous.

Jo blushed bright red. Nobody has thought of her as the hottest girl ever, and she was not used to such a strong compliment.

"Y-you think I am hot?!" Jo said, embarrassed and in love.

"Of course I do!"

Soon, Jo began to pull Bricks pants down, and she turned the vibrator on.

"Are you ready, Brick?" Jo teased.

"Yes babe", Brick whispered.

Jo quickly put the vibrator on Bricks penis, and just like last time, Brick moaned loudly. After the events happened, Brick began to get an erection. Jo quickly noticed, and he helped Brick ride the erection.

"Do you wanna have... sex?" Jo asked Brick.

"So you are asking me if I... I wanna h-have sex?"

"Yes, Brick."

Ok!" Brick said happily.

Jo put the condom on brick, and one reverse cowgirl later, the couple decided to just cuddle in bed because they felt tired from all of this stuff. Then, Jo ordered a pepperonie pizza for dinner. Today the cuple had dinenr at 4:15, but they didn't care.

Things were great.

Was this love? Was love when your partner turned a bad Sunday into a sexy and magical day? Was love when your partner always catered to your needs? Was love when you had an early dinner because you felt hungy after having sex? Because that was happening now, and Brick loved all of it.