Part 54: Before they dated

Brick was out for the day and Jo was thinking about the moment after Total Drama but before she had dated Brick. 

[flashback to 2 weeks before the meetup]

~~~

Jo was sitting on her bed in her apartment scrolling Instagram when this photo appeared on her feed

Jo couldn't take her eyes off this sexy photo of Brick. She just desperately wanted to date him. She screenshotted the image and sent it to her friend Bella.

Jo had thought about asking Brick out many times, but she chickened out each time

Jo had thought about asking Brick out many times, but she chickened out each time. She just didn't have the right confidence, and she thought Brick was scared of her from Total Drama. She never could've imagined she would be married to him several years later. Wow, things have changed since then. 

All of a sudden, Jo stopped reminiscing when she heard a knock on the door. It was Brick.

"Hey, Brick!" Jo beamed. 

"Hi, honey!" 

"How was your event?" Jo asked.

"Oh, it was so great! What did you do today while I was out?" Brick asked.

"Not much. I was actually thinking about this moment from before we dated and after total drama. I had been scrolling Instagram when you posted a sexy photo of you with the caption 'Brick is reporting for duty' and I had screenshotted it and emailed it to my friend, and then texted her about how hot you were.", Jo was blushing.

"Wow sounds fun!" Brick chuckled.

Jo looked at Brick and added, "She had told me to ask you out, but I was worried you feared me because of how I treated you on the island. I never would've thought you'd marry me many years later."

"Yeah! I never thought I'd end up married to you either!"

"I used to have these dreams all the time where we would make out, and then you would open the door and slowly fade away, and a black cube would appear and display the text "Ask him out!", and then I'd be jolted awake."