Notes/Intro

So feel free to request whatever you want (if it's not breaking any laws/ causing harm to a character/ resulting in a breakup/ involving cheating or r*pe/ and overtly explicit s3x scenes that break Whattpads rules.)

If you are too young to read a curse word, go read something else because this book does have LOTS of mature themes in almost every chapter.

If you don't support this Fannon ship, don't interact with this book, comment on my book, or hate on it. I worked very hard to write this, and I only ask that y'all ar respectful to me.

If you didn't like something, you don't need to tell me. Not everything is gonna be able to appeal to all Jock shippers.

For those of you who don't know what the ship is. Jo and Brick from total drama ROTI are the 2 people in the pairing.

This fanfic may not be 100% true to their personality, so don't come at me if I don't get them perfect.

If you don't like sexual stuff, don't read this.

I was gonna put content warnings on explicit chapters, but they all are kinda mature in some way, so that would make no sense.

PLZ read these chapters in order because some of them are part 2's of other parts, and they are not marked as part 2, etc.

If you don't know anything about jo and brick, watch TDROTI BEFORE reading this book.

Have fun reading! <3