Part 26: I absolutely adore you

It was an hour after Brick had gone down for his surgery, and Jo was waiting in his room. She was absolutely scared for him, and she didn't know what to do. Suddenly, nurse Marci arrived.

"Marci? I'm super scared about Brick. He is my baby and the love of my life. I really hope he is okay!" Jo said, sobbing.

Marci sat next to her and put an arm around her, "I know what it's like to feel this way. My husband got into a car crash and was in the hospital for 23 days due to severe arm and neck injuries, and I was really scared too, but I trusted the doctors, and he eventually got better."

"I know, but it's just so scary to not know whether or not your husband is doing ok!" Jo said, still crying.

"I just came up from the operating room and they are wrapping his cast. He's done and the surgery was 100% successful. He should be able to come home in 4 days. Speaking of that, I just got paged and I need to go bring him up to his room, so you are about to see him."

Once Marci left to go pick up Brick, he was crying.

"What's wrong, Brick?" Marci asked.

"I wanna see Jo!" Brick said, chocking down his tears.

"I'm bringing you directly to her. Don't worry." Marci told him.

Once they arrived in Bricks' room, Marci helped get Brick situated in his bed.

'Jo! You are here! I missed you so much! I can't believe you were gone!" Brick said, hugging Jo.

"Also, we bandaged up some cuts and bruises Brick had on other areas of his body while he was under," Marci informed the couple.

Once Marci saw that brick was doing fine, she have him ibuprofen and left the room after he took the pill.

"Brick? I was so scared that I was gonna lose you! You are one of the few people I feel truly happy around, and I love you for that." Jo said, happy to see him again.

"Well, I feel the same way around you. That's why I married you. I grew up being told that I needed to be tough and masculine if I ever wanted to get a girl. I didn't wanna be super masculine, but I also wanted a girlfriend. Eventually, I decided to just join the army after high school, but that only kinda helped. Then, I was called by Chris who asked me if I wanted to join Total Drama. I agreed, and that's where I met you. I had a HUGE crush on you, but I figured you were not into guys like me. I tried really hard to impress you, but it didn't seem like it was working. Then, a couple of months after I was back home from the show, after starting my first real job, you called me, and everything changed." Brick told Jo.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" Jo said, feeling happy.

Jo gave Brick a big hug, and then Brick decided he wanted to take a nap.

"I'm going to take a nap." Brick said, mid-yawn.

"Ok. Thats a good idea."

Jo was just glad her husband was doing better.