Part 5: Morning walk

Suddenly, Brick felt Jo press her lips against his, and an even bigger rush of euphoria entered his body

Suddenly, Brick felt Jo press her lips against his, and an even bigger rush of euphoria entered his body. The kiss lasted longer than the first one they had, and it felt more special to Brick. Soon, Brick felt like he was in Heaven. The hottest girl ever was on top of him, and she was kissing him. He had never felt this amazing before, and he wanted this moment to never end.
"See? I knew you'd like this!" Jo said before promptly going back to kissing Brick, but this time, she was kissing his cheeks and chin.

Brick wrapped his arms around Jo, and he gave her a big hug.

"I'm so glad we are doing this Jo", Brick said softly.

"Me too" replied Jo.

Jo was also in heaven, because she had finally been able to make out with brick, and she finally felt whole again. As she kissed Brick, her mind was exploding with Serotion, and her heart was filled with a surplus of good vibes.

Jo soon began to move over to Bricks Neck, and she began giving brick some longer and more sensual kisses, and she was now lying flat on his chest while stroking Bricks hair.

She began to feel tired after an hour, but she didn't want to stop making love to him, because it just felt so amazing to her. She began to slowly remove Brick's shirt, and then she started to massage his shoulders while she rested her head on Brick's chest. Jo yawned, but she continued to massage Brick.
"Do you want to sleep? You look super tired Jo", Brick asked, stroking Jo's hair.
"Yeah", said Jo, yawning.
Brick pulled his blanket up close, and he wrapped his arms around Jo's body, and the two quickly fell asleep.
The next morning when the pair woke up, they were still cuddled up to each other. Brick gave Jo a kiss on the forehead, and she quickly woke up and returned the gesture, but this time, on the lips.

"Can we stay in bed together for a while longer?" Jo asked Brick, still a little bit sleepy.

"Sure, but do you want to try spooning?"

"Only if you are the big spoon," replied Jo.

The two of them stayed cuddled up for the next two hours. And while Brick was thinking about how lucky he was to have Jo wrapped in his arms, Jo was thinking about last night and how much fun she had.

She thought about how nice it felt to actually be calm and gentle with Brick for once, and she thought about how Brick loved her so much. At first, Brick was hesitant to even let Jo touch his body, but after she talked him through the process and reassured him that he was safe, he eventually warmed up to her, and she even got to sleep with him. Due to this, she learned that being kind and gentle can get you a date. Who knew that being nice had perks? 

It was 9 o'clock when they finally got out of bed, and brick went to his closet to get changed. After he was done, Jo got in the shower while Brick was making coffee.
"Do you like creamer in your coffee?" Brick asked Jo from across the hall.
"Only a little bit of cream, and no sugar" replied Jo from the shower. "Thanks for making the coffee."
After 10 minutes had passed, Jo left the shower and got dressed for the day before sitting next to Brick at the coffee table.
After they had finished their coffee, Jo and brick decided to take a walk in the nearby park across the street from Bricks house. The crisp autumn air and orange-coated maple trees made Jo happy. She always loved Autumn because of the pretty trees, pumpkin spice lattes, and Halloween parties.
Brick on the other hand liked summer the best. He loved the warm beaches, surfing trips, and the yearly road trip his family would go on for 2 weeks. Brick also disliked haunted houses, and he didn't like jump scares either, but other than that, autumn was fine.

As the pair continued walking, the temperature dropped by 10 degrees. The wind howled like a wolf, and the stone pathway was littered with leaves and twigs. Jo felt the cold air all over her body and it was uncomfortable. She quickly let go of Brick's hand and pulled her sleeve down to cover her cold arm.

Brick quickly noticed and asked, "Are you okay? Do you need to sit down for a sec?"

"I'm just a bit cold. That's all", replied Jo in a quiet and timid voice.
"Here, take my jacket", replied Brick in a calm voice. "This might help."

He took off his jacket and handed it to Jo, but she politely refused to take it from him.
"I don't want you to be cold", said Jo, feeling a bit concerned. 'I feel bad asking."
"I'll be fine," said Brick in a gentle and reassuring voice. "I have been through way worse during my time in the Amy. The cold is nothing."

Jo put on his jacket and instantly felt the cold running away from her body. As she began to start walking again, Brick wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jo blushed and quickly returned the favor, making Brick blush too.