Hold up

Everywhere I went people were talking about the tournament. I was excited to put my name in.

"Hey Y/N. Are you entering?"Cedric asked.
"Yeah. I'm going to win,"I replied confidently.
"Good luck. You'll need it,"He teased.

I turned around to see Hermione talking to the twins.

"It's not going to work,"She said in a sing song voice.
"And why is that?"They asked.
"It's an age line drawn by Dumbldore himself. Something as pathetically dimwitted as an age potion isn't going to work,"She explained.
"That's why it's so perfect-because it's so pathetically dimwitted,"They told her.

They shouted bottoms up,locked arms,and drank.
They made it through and put their names in. There were cheers everywhere. All of a sudden they were thrown back and their names were spit out.

Cedric and me looked at each other then at the twins who had grown beards and were wresting on the floor.

After that Cedric and I locked arms and put our names in. Everyone was cheering as we stepped out. I took a bow and Cedric spun me around.

I took a seat next to Hermione on the bench.
"You are quite daft Y/N,"She said shaking her head.
"How long did it take you to figure that out"I asked.
"What's your type Y/N?"She asked.
I looked at her for a second before panicking internally.

I saw her look confused. "Are you okay? Let's get you some air,"She said panicked.

We sat by the tree as I tried to hold in the tears.
"You're safe. Just tell me what's wrong,"She comforted.
I was able to calm down after a second and I told her.

"I'm bisexual."