Sleepover To Violence

I met them at the tower. Luna was waiting for us with pajamas and shoes. It's Luna so it's nothing to worry about. Ginny and Hermione were ready there.

"It's nice to see you Y/N. You also have so many Crasslflies. That means someone is thinking about you,"She stated casually. "That's cool. I'll have to look at The Quibbler,"I told her.
"I'll get my dad to send you one. They are quite enjoyable to read. Shall we go in now?"She asked. We all nodded and turned to a statue.

It then asked "What house is not heavy?" "A lighthouse,"She answered quickly. The door opened. "A lot of the people here get stuck on those. That's why people stay in the common room during exam weeks. It's odd how most people are asleep when I need help, but I don't need help often,"She told us. Ginny,Hermione, and I glanced at each other before following her in.

There were several pillows propped against walls with blankets. It looked super comfortable.

"Why aren't we staying in your dorm tonight?"Ginny asked.
"Cho doesn't like Y/N. I believe she's jealous,"Luna told her.
"Jealous of what?"I asked.
"Cedric seemed to like you in the beginning of the year. I'm not surprised you don't notice since you and Fred like each other,"She said casually. Hermione and Ginny were laughing hysterically, but I can't be mad at Luna. Remind me again how she is related to Malfoy?

When they stopped laughing Luna pulled out playing cards from her bag. "Do you all want to play Go Fish?"She asked. We all nodded and took the cards. Needless to say we got no sleep that night.

                           ~Time Skip~

I was eating breakfast with my friends having a good time. Everyone was having a good time cracking jokes and enjoying each others company.

The owls started dropping off mail and as expected a letter from Remus was dropped on my lap. I shoved it in my bag for later. Then the newspaper came, and I pushed it to the side. Harry was about to crumple it up before his face fell. He stared at me in disbelief. Everyone was staring. I could see some of twisted faces smirking at me. What is going on? I snatched the paper from his hands.

Champion in need of help or attention

Y/N L/N has been spotted with fresh blood on her cloak. She bragged about it to her concerned friends. She stated and I quote "It's not that big of a deal. Everyone does it. There's no need to cry about it."

I couldn't read much more, and I put the paper down. At this point everyone was whispering to each other with guilty looks on their faces. Cormic approached me with his stupid mouth open. I refused to have a second date when he talked about how many girls he could get and how I should be thankful he asked me out.

"You're pretty damaged aren't you? Who's going to want an attention seeker?"He smirked. I had enough of this. I stood up and smiled. I inched closer and closer. As he thought he was going to get lucky I told him "You're about to see damaged,"before punching him in the face and breaking his nose. He screamed in pain and went to hit me. I ducked and kneed his stomach. This feels better than throwing oatmeal at anyone.

"I've got nothing to lose at the point so let me ask you. Do you want to say that again?"I asked with spaces between each word.
"You're a psycho bitch,"He yelled. "Yet you still wanted to date me. If you come here again I'll break more than your nose,"I threatened.

I felt hands pull me off him and there was yelling. All I could hear was ringing in my ears as I was dragged to an empty room to determine my future. It's going to suck no matter what happens.