Room 207

Early in the morning, the girls of Room 207 are each doing their own things

Early in the morning, the girls of Room 207 are each doing their own things. Seol Hui doing skincare. Jeongmin reading a book. However, Hye Ryung who is practicing her singing hears a familiar sniffling and looks over to a weeping Hana. She sighs and goes over to her and takes the book that she was reading.

"Romeo and Juliet? Really?" Hye Ryung asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Why did it have to be a sad ending?! All they wanted was to be happy!" Hana sobs.

"Because a bunch of grown adults couldn't get over a family feud." Hye Ryung gently wipes away the youngest's tears and feeds her a butterscotch. 

"Room 207." The operator voices through the speakers. Hye Ryung is about to make her leave until the operator says, "Eun Young Ro."

"...Me? A call for me?" Young Ro asks, surprised.

Young Ro quickly grabs her slipper and runs out of the dorm. Hana giggles and chases after her.

"Yah, no running! You'll swallow the butterscotch again!" Hye Ryung yells.

"I'll be careful! I promise!" Hana yells back making the older girl sigh.

"I swear that girl..." Hye Ryung mutters.

"You're such a mother to Hana." Jeongmin teases her, earning herself a glare.

After Young Ro manages to escape the hall monitors, Hana stops in her tracks once they take notice of her.

"Hana. You weren't running just now, were you? I can tell you have something in your mouth which most likely a butterscotch. Did you forget what happened last time?" Kyung Ja asks in a stern tone.

"No, unnie." Hana shakes her head.

"Good. You can go now." She says with a small smile.

Hana smiles back and quickly walks away to meet up with Young Ro. When she reaches the telephone area, Hana greets Bun Ok and gives her a butterscotch. Young Ro notices her best friend next to her and passes the phone.

In the cafeteria, Hana, Young Ro and Seol Hui get the breakfast and are heading to the table. 

"Who was it? It was the engineering major you met the other day, wasn't it?" Seol Hui asks.

"I told you that I and that long-haired guy are done. He didn't even call me that day." Young Ro replies.

"Then who was it? It was your first time getting a phone call."

"It was my grandmother asking me what time Hana and I will be taking the bus."

"Granny made a butterscotch cake!" Hana squeals and the others laugh at her excitement.

After Hana sits at the table, Hye Ryung places a bottle of milk in front of her and takes off the cap, making Hana pout.

"Drink all of it."