Anniversary

A sleepy Hana rubs her eyes and tries to sit up, but someone lightly pushes her back down

"Shh. Get some more sleep, Hanny." Seol Hui says gently while pulling the cover back over Hana. "Young Ro and me are going to get breakfast for oppa so you can take it to him, okay?"

"But I wanna help..." Hana says drowsily.

"You came back in late, remember? Hye Ryung had to drag you back here when you tried to stay with oppa. Just sleep a little more."

"...Okay..." Hana whispers, falling back to sleep.

Seol Hui smiles and gives Hana a chaste peck on the forehead before leaving to join Young Ro.

Hana goes to the fourth floor and knocks on the door to the attic. When Soo-ho doesn't answer, she whispers his nickname. He opens the door and gives her a smile.

"Hmm... Nope that's not working!" She takes a step inside, and he closes the door behind her. "From now on, we're using a code that me and the girls always use. Two knocks, then three. Don't forget it, okay?" He nods and she goes to give him a hug. "Good! Happy anniversary, my old man!"

He puts his hand on his chest, playfully acting offended. "Old? 

"Well, you're seven years older than me so...that makes you old!" She teases him and giggles as he starts kissing all over her face. 

"Do you know what you want to do today for our date?" He asks her while she is setting up breakfast.

"Not really. I can just bring us dinner and snacks. We're together so that's all that really matters to me." She says, handing him a fork. "Roro and Gemmy got breakfast for us, so eat up!" 

"Okay... Hana, could you pick up some batteries for me? I found a radio. I want to listen to the radio when I'm alone."

"Okay! I'll pick some up. Now eat up." She says, now handing him a cup of coffee.

"And some newspapers. My com- My friends are being chased too. I want to see what's happened to them. In case it's in the news."

"I'm bring some to you. So don't worry and eat."

"And can I know the structure of the dorm? For me to escape without getting caught I need to know where-" She takes a raspberry and shoves it into his mouth.

"Eat! Roro and Gemmy had to change their clothes twice and Ms. Oh had caught the both of them! They did all that for us because they wanted us to at least have an anniversary breakfast before I go to class! And here I thought you would love spending more time with me!" She whines.

"Alright, alright, alright. I'll eat." He eats the food. "And by the way, you know that I love spending time with you. I just thought by talking more, you would stay here longer."