The Tape

"Comrade Joo

"Comrade Joo."

Gyeok-chan sighs and lets go of Hana, turning around to look at his leader. Her eyes widened and Soo-ho frowns upon seeing her state.

"I'll go back to the cafeteria!" She squeaks out, quickly making her way past Soo-ho.

Soo-ho slowly walks towards Gyeok-chan with a cold stare. "...Mind explaining yourself?"

"That idiot attacked her aga-"

"I saw him tied up in the room across from here before I came in. And seeing Hana being upset, I pretty much figured out what happened. What I'm asking you is why you were-"

"Hugging her?" Gyeok-chan asks, his smirk irritating Soo-ho even further. "Well not only was she attacked, she saw her father's necklace. I returned it to her and she now knows that Nam Tae-il is actually her uncle. And I told her of how her father saved the lives of those who are not from this country. So of course she got emotional hearing all of that. She needed someone to comfort her and fortunately I was the one to do it."

"Joo Gyeok-chan." Gyeok-chan is surprised hearing his leader speak in a tone he's never heard from him before but doesn't show it. "Don't push your boundaries. Know your place. Now go back to the cafeteria. I'll deal with the piece of trash myself."

"Are you jealous? Afraid that she might start to show interest in someone else? Don't you think she made a mistake choosing you in the first place?" Gyeok-chan's questions results him being pushed up against the stall.

"Don't test me." Soo-ho snarls before leaving.

"Hanna's in danger because of you! Proof? What's the use of goddamn proof?! You know they'll kill us all nine days later! You know they will!" Kang Moo yells at Soo-ho.

Soo-ho gets up and punches the older man who falls to the floor. He then points his gun at him.

"Shut up." Soo-ho snaps. "The party guaranteed the safe return to the North of all three of us."

"Do you still not get it? Are you that stupid? " Kang Moo asks with a look of disbelief. "Right. I heard you told Hana that you'll leave nine days later. Young Ro and her asked why nine days later. They both know that this is a scheme for the election."

"How much did you tell them?" Soo-ho asks with a shocked expression.

"I didn't have to tell them much. When I told them that when I managed to escape the SWAT team shot at me. That's when Hana began to suspect her father's motives. But I did tell only Young Ro that their dads might kill all the hostages." Kang Moo scoffs at Soo-ho's expression. "What? You feel bad for them? Young Ro found out that their dads might kill all their friends. Imagine what Hana would have been like if she knew."

Soo-ho throws his gun down and roughly grabs Kang Moo by his collar and pushes him into a shelf.

"...It's hard, isn't it? I'm sure it's hard for you too... Because you love Hana."