Reunion

Hana goes into the Room 207 mailbox and smiles seeing a letter addressed to her

My dear little star,

How is my favorite person in the world doing? I've been doing well overseas. Medical school is going great and don't worry, I always have a butterscotch candy to cheer me up if I'm feeling down. And I haven't accidently slept on a bench or bus again. I'm glad to hear that your acting classes and performances are going great. When I have the opportunity to see another one of your performances, I better get a front row seat before your boyfriend does! I still want to meet him and make sure that he's good enough for you! I don't care what Hye Ryung says! Oh, and has Young U really still not written back to Young Ro? Next time we're all together, you and I will straighten him out. And the fried chicken is on me!

Sincerely, your first fan

P.S.

Protect that cute face of yours because I'm going after those cheeks! Hye Ryung informed me about your little wall climbing experience!

"Darn! Teddy snitched!" She mutters with a pout, not noticing Young Ro's arrival.

"Who did you get a letter from Hanny?" Young Ro asks, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"It's from Beany!" Hana giggles. "... Oh, and he mentioned you! I think he might confess his undying love for you soon!" She teases.

"Hanny, stop that!" Young Ro whines while blushing and runs away.

Hana giggles and chases after her.

"Hana, I appreciate this but isn't this too much?" Soo-ho asks his girlfriend who is giving him a back massage.

"Nope! I have to take care of you until you're fully recovered!" She giggles. "Now just relax!"

"...Did something good happen? You're giggling more than usual." He asks her with a smile.

"Well-"

"My little star! Where are you?! Your first fan has returned!" A voice shouts.

"...Huh?" She blinks repeatedly hearing that nickname. "Is that...?"

"Nam Hana!" The voice shouts again.

Soo-ho pouts from the loss of his girlfriend's hands on him as gets up and hurries over to one of the windows. He goes to follow her and wraps his arms around her.

"Do you know who's calling you?" He asks.

"Oh...my...god!" She squeals and quickly turns around to kiss her boyfriend's cheek. "Eat some butterscotch candy and cuddle with my bambi plushie! I'll be back later, okay?!"