Protect

As Kang Moo opens the door, Soo-ho roughly drags Bun Ok into the room and pushes her towards the table where Chung-ya is sitting

As Kang Moo opens the door, Soo-ho roughly drags Bun Ok into the room and pushes her towards the table where Chung-ya is sitting. Kang Moo takes the seat across from her and places the money on the table. Bun Ok's eyes widened that he found her money.

"You gave her money? You made Soo-ho believed that you turned and use her to inform Nam Tae-il of our plan."

"Didn't you keep me tied up in the office all night?" Chung-ya reminds him. "I didn't even have a radio. And even if I did, what if she'd tell Tae-il that I was a Northern spy? You think I risk that?"

"...You have another radio, don't you?" Soo-ho asks Bun Ok making her look back at him. "Where did you hide it?"

Bun Ok scoffs and looks back to see the other two also giving her accusing stares.

"It wasn't me." She answers turning back to Soo-ho but sees that everyone doesn't believe her. "I'm not the mole! Why are you suspecting me and not the ANSP informant? Am I an easy target?"

"Easy target?" He scoffs. "No one trusts you. You showed plenty of reasons as to why it could be you."

"What did I do wrong? All I ever did was try to survive! But yet I'm guilty of the National Security Law violation? Threatening to kill, illegal possession of firearms, and attempted murder. My life's been ruined because of you!"

"...Me? I ruined your life?" He holds back a laugh at the girl's behavior.

"You looked down on me on the group blind date too! You knew that I wasn't a college student that's why you didn't go for me! Why the hell did you come back?!" She yells and begins crying. "You left the dorm safely on the day of open house! Why did you have to come back?!"

"ENOUGH!" He shouts startling her. "Get over yourself! I never once looked down on you, I just had no interest in you! Also how was I supposed to know who you weren't really a college student when you used a fake name?! Sang Beom is the reason I ended up back here! If it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't had gotten caught and forced to return! And since you're mentioning about how I left safely, why did you snitch on those who were supposed to be your friends?!  I was already gone so why would you bring it back up and get Young Ro kicked out?! Huh?! No one here ruined things for you! You did that to yourself!"

"Soo-ho." Kang Moo says getting his attention. "Wait for me in the lounge."

Soo-ho glares at Bun Ok once more before leaving. After Kang Moo takes Bun Ok back to the basement, he goes to the lounge. He touches the open house poster. 

"December 3rd. The day of open house... Did you really leave the dorm?" Kang Moo sighs and pulls at his hair in frustration. "Dormitory has been searched. A high risk of exposure. Hoping to go to the North as soon as possible... The ANSP wiretapping team intercepted this message on December 5th."

"What?" Soo-ho asks with a shocked expression.

"I naturally thought you sent it from the dorm. That's why I came here to catch you."