Another Date and More To Come

"Jeongmin unnie, you should have seen them! It was like love at first sight!" Young Ro squeals

"He could barely keep his eyes off of her. And you should have seen how happy he was when Hanny chose up his paper airplane." Seol Hui adds, jumping up and down excitedly.

"You two even hugged?" Young Ro asks Hana in an excited tone. 

She nods. "Yep, but that was to get the cops off his back. He told me that he's a protester so you and him might get along, Minnie!"

"Well, I can't wait to meet him." Jeongmin replies with a smile.

"He even called your name pretty?" Seol Hui asks, joining Hana on her bed.

She blushes and nods again. "Then we went to go see a movie and had dinner. We talked a lot about our interests. He works out a lot. He likes paper airplanes like Roro and I do. Oh, and he's graduate student in economics but he also likes to make music."

"Ooh, maybe he will write a song for you!" Jeongmin teases and the other two squeal.

"Oh, I think Bun Ok unnie is mad at me. When I got back last night, she wouldn't accept my butterscotch." Hana says pouting.

"Don't worry about it, Hanny. Her date just might not have gone well or something." Young Ro reassures her, knowing full well what Bun Ok is mad about.

Noticing Hye Ryung not making a mean comment about Bun Ok, Seol Hui speaks up.

"Hye Ryung unnie has quiet ever since after talking about Hana's date last night." Seol Hui says. 

"Teddy, are you alright? Do you want a butterscotch?" Hana asks.

No response.

"Unnie? Is something wrong?" Young Ro asks.

No response.

"Hana, why are you trying to climb out the window?!" Jeongmin yells.

"WHAT?!" Hye Ryung stands up from her bed and looks to the window, only to find Hana sitting on her bed. She then glares at Jeongmin. "Yah! Are you crazy, you wench?!"

"Got a response out of you though." Jeongmin says, smirking. "Almost thought you were broken or something."

"I'm clearly trying to figure out why he hasn't called yet!" Hye Ryung snaps. "They hugged. He called her name pretty. He took her to a movie and dinner. He took a cab back here with her. He asked her if they could go on another date, and she agreed to it. She even made sure to give him the room number. And most importantly, he listened to me in making sure that she didn't eat too much candy!"

"Yeah... Even though he accepted the ones that I gave him, he confiscated the rest after I ate three. I almost ended the date because of that." Hana explains, pouting. An amused Young Ro gently pats the top of Hana's head.