Hiding Soo-ho

Soo-ho softly groans due to the pain of his gunshot wound and suddenly begins hearing voices

"How the hell is Soo-ho being accused of being a North Korean spy?!"

"Spy? You know the cops frame us and call us communists all the time!"

"Umm, guys?"

"He can't be a spy! He is Hana's boyfriend! I'm sure he's being chased for protesting! Hana even said they were chased by the police!"

"I think he's waking up!"

"Is he?" 

"Open your eyes. Can you hear me? Soo-ho!" He finally opens his eyes and seeing four girls hovering over him and becomes confused. "It's us!"

"Girls?" He finally recognizes them as the Room 207 girls and sits up with their help. "Where am I?"

"Hosu University dorm. You came in through that window." Young Ro answers.

"Listen. Four armed cops are here for you." Jeongmin informs him.

He puts his hand on a chair and gets up with Young Ro's help. "I have to go."

"No. If you do, you'll get caught." Young Ro says.

"If I stay here, you'll be put in danger." He tells her and goes over to the window to look outside, only to find two cops there. "Damn it." 

"Soo-ho." Hye Ryung grabs his other arm and pulls him over to the chair. "Sit down before you fall over. I don't want to deal with Hana's whining if you get hurt any further."

"Just admit that you care about him." Jeongmin teases.

"Shut up!" Hye Ryung yells at her.

"What should we do? I don't want oppa to die or Hanny to be sad." Seol Hui whimpers, almost on the verge of tears.

"It'll be okay, Seol Hui." Young Ro goes to comfort the girl. 

"Where is Hana?" He asks the girls.

"She went to the bath..." Young Ro's eyes widened. "I got an idea!"

Hana blinks repeatedly upon seeing her friends and injured boyfriend standing before her in the bathhouse.

"...Soosoo? What are you..." She then notices his injury and her eyes widened.

"Hana-"

"Who hurt my man?! Who do I need to beat up?!" She takes his face in her hands, demanding answers with an angry look that only looks adorable to him.

"Hana, I'll give you the short version. Soo-ho is being chased by the cops because he's being accused of being a spy and they shot him. He climbed up the wall and ended up in our room. And now we're trying to hide him because they might be heading this way." Jeongmin explains.