Officially

1988

1988

One year later

"Oppa. Unnie... A crime was committed this early morning." Hana sniffles as she dabs her eyes with a tissue. "This evil woman caused harm to someone completely innocent. I ask that you arrest her so she can think about what she did wrong while she's sitting behind those bars."

"Hana... Who is the victim?" Kang Moo asks, amused by the situation.

Flashback

"Did you swallow the butterscotch?!" Jeongmin yells, concerned for Hana.

Three minutes later...

Hye Ryung goes up to the roof holding a bag of butterscotch with Hana chasing after her. The next thing that happens completely destroys the youngest girl...

"NOOOO!!!"

End of Flashback

Hye Ryung rolls her eyes, Soo-ho facepalm and Hanna's jaw drop.

"Arrest her! She threw my butterscotch off the roof! Look at its rough condition! All it was trying to do was cure my hangover!" She slams the dirty bag on the desk. "And she banned me from having any butterscotch for a whole month!"

"What was I supposed to do? Huh? You ate one piece and ended up swallowing the whole thing!" Hye Ryung says making Hana avoid Soo-ho's shocked look. "Besides why am I here? Isn't this supposed to be a double date?"

"More like a meeting. Hana, do you remember what happened last night?" Kang Moo asks and Hana shakes her head.

Kang Moo sighs and looks at his wife. "How about you tell her since you two are partners-in-crime?"

Hanna sighs and takes Hana's hand in hers. "Litte one... You know we drank a lot last night and well... You did warn me that you were a lightweight... We uh..." Unable to say the rest out loud, whispers everything into Hana's ear.

(Just a little teaser for you guys since I couldn't actually think of a scene!)

"Unnie... I was so happy to be your maid of honor. It was the bestest day ever!"

"Little one, you're the one who truly understands me."

"Hyung... Isn't that the girls over there? Why is noona pushing a shopping cart with my Bambi in it?"

"Hanna, stop pulling my hair!"

"Put me down, I wanna party some more!"

"Bambi, I didn't teach you how to fight to attack me!"

"Fight me!"

"Stop pushing us!"

"We didn't even touch you guys!"